Twitter: Kellen Moore will interview for the Jaguars head coaching job tonight

khiladi

Reaction score
I think Moore will be gone. The fact he’s interviewing for HC positions for the last couple years is all you need to know. The idea of coaching Trevor Lawrence with a long leash, considering the UM fiasco, is a good fit. There won’t be too much pressure to win right away.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I think Moore will be gone. The fact he’s interviewing for HC positions for the last couple years is all you need to know. The idea of coaching Trevor Lawrence with a long leash, considering the UM fiasco, is a good fit. There won’t be too much pressure to win right away.
I'll be serving you that plate of crow when that does not materialize. Do you prefer any kind of sauce with your crow?

khiladi

Reaction score
I'll be serving you that plate of crow when that does not materialize. Do you prefer any kind of sauce with your crow?

Why would I care that much? I said I THINK he will be gone, those are the reasons I gave.. it’s no love loss to me.. calm down..

Acceptablename

Reaction score
He just doesn’t have enough bottom. I’ve been wrong before but i dont think so.
He’ll be here next year then we’ll see

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Why would I care that much? I said I THINK he will be gone, those are the reasons I gave.. it’s no love loss to me.. calm down..
Did I say you care? No! I said you will be wrong and eating crow!

khiladi

Reaction score
Did I say you care? No! I said you will be wrong and eating crow!

Or I could just be wrong and not care..

I actually would find it intriguing if he does go, as far as the state of the offense is concerned. It’s not like Moore is taking over an offense of Linehan. McCarthy is a West Coast guy

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
He will probably get the job. The Jags are looking for a HC who knows QBs. Moore has a reputation for being a guy who knows QBs, being an ex-QB himself. I am not saying he is the best guy for the job. I am very down on him right now, but I suspect he is a front runner
Leftwich is interviewing too. He has more experience I do believe and is also a former qb.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Or I could just be wrong and not care..

I actually would find it intriguing if he does go, as far as the state of the offense is concerned. It’s not like Moore is taking over an offense of Linehan. McCarthy is a West Coast guy
McCarthy wouldn't be the one taking over the offense though, that would probably go to Ben McAdoo.

Hayseed

Reaction score
I wish Moore would get it,...kinda sick of him and his abandonment of the running game. Doubt he does though. Pretty sure its going to be Leftwich, who really isnt ready either. But I digress, thats the Jags problem not ours. :p

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I hope all of the dak's excuses are gone next year. he can buy his own offensive line, coaches, refs, WR's. and a new boyfriend running back.
let's get this done. go dakboys.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I would say Byron Leftwich would be a front runner. 1 He drafted by Jacksonville as a 1st rd pick. He coaching experience a little more extensive than Moore

visionary

Reaction score
Moore has A LOT of growing up to do
It might not be the worst thing for us to change the system and get a new OC

BubbaGump

Reaction score
This would be the worst possible fit for Him and the Jags. If Kellen Moore is hired Trevor Lawrence should request an immediate trade. That franchise is the Cleveland Browns 2.0.