Twitter: Kellen Moore will interview for the Jaguars head coaching job tonight

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I agree he's not ready for the big chair....but it sure seems like there is a push to get him out of Dallas. I think it's media fueled because they don't want us to have success. Amazes me...we have the #1 offense...yet people aren't satisfied with it. We just put up 42pts in a half 2 weeks ago....and people are crying. His best move would be to stay put....IMO. But to have the opportunity to coach Trevor Lawrence....and finally have his offense.....(because you truly haven't seen his version yet....too many people having input).....just might be too tempting not to jump ship.

i think it’s 50/50 at best.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he’s dumb enough to take one of the worst jobs in the NFL, he’s either stupid, desperate, or both. In that case, I don’t want him in Dallas anyway.

But this could simply be a case of a coach gaining more experience of the hiring and interviewing process and I can’t blame him for that.

I honestly believe that Jacksonville being the mess that they are will go with Leftwich because he’s a former player and it will make for a good story and some much-needed positive press.

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I heard ex Texans' coach Bill O'Brien was to interview for the Jags job as well. LMAO!!!!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Moore would be the most coveted head coaching prospect if Zuerlein was just a smidge more accurate as the 14-2 Cowboys would have the best record in the NFL. But, keep on hating on our quarterback. :rolleyes:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Moore can only prop up this fraud for so long.

I keep going back and forth....I thought @ the beginning of the year.....Dak actually progressed....then he has seemed to regress throughout the year. So you have seen flashes.....but he can't maintain it. Can he catch lightning in a bottle for 4 games? Remains to be seen. :rolleyes:

nobody

Reaction score
Any news on jaguars signing Kellen yet ?

I doubt they would hire him before the season is fully over...or at least announce it...it might be considered tampering with the Cowboys this season given that they're in the playoffs and it might affect the team's mentality.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
If he’s dumb enough to take one of the worst jobs in the NFL, he’s either stupid, desperate, or both. In that case, I don’t want him in Dallas anyway.

But this could simply be a case of a coach gaining more experience of the hiring and interviewing process and I can’t blame him for that.

I honestly believe that Jacksonville being the mess that they are will go with Leftwich because he’s a former player and it will make for a good story and some much-needed positive press.

I really don't see it as a horrible job. They have some good pieces including what most feel is a franchise QB. THey will be drafting high and they have a ton of cap space.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I really don't see it as a horrible job. They have some good pieces including what most feel is a franchise QB.

I’m not sure that “most” feel that way at this point. The kid has been terrible at the pro level.

THey will be drafting high and they have a ton of cap space.

And the cupboard is bare. They have needs everywhere.