Twitter: Kellen Moore will return in 2022, Miami hires McDaniel

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think it's fair to say....Jerry blames the players....if both coordinators are back...and the head coach. Funny he hasn't pinned the playoff lose on somebody.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think it's fair to say....Jerry blames the players....if both coordinators are back...and the head coach. Funny he hasn't pinned the playoff lose on somebody.
That’s Jerry’s “process”. He sets it up every year- “I’ve provided you with great players, a great stayjum…we should be in the Super Bowl…I’ve done my job”.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

lqmac1

Reaction score
Shows how awful he is. Everybody knows that offense is ran by Shanahan & isn’t all that good.

Some are not going to like to hear this, but Dak made and is carrying this offense. If any team thought differently, they would hire the offensive coordinator of the #1 offense in the NFL. He’s holding Dak back at this point!

No way he wouldn’t get the HC job over a guy who has never played football in his life and is basically an OC just by title if these teams thought he was the reason for our offensive success!

Last edited:

Cowfan75

Reaction score

Legend has it that he gave someone a "stern warning" after the 49er loss when he went into the locker room. I think he just had a bowel movement.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
I think Kellen Moore's ability as a play caller is comparable to what he was as a QB. That's why we can't have nice things! :muttley:

He hasn't ever done a single thing to suggest he should even be in the NFL at any level. At least Garrett won the classic Thanksgiving game, even if this generation doesn't remember it.

BigD_95

Reaction score
To our front office this is huge.

They have won the offseason getting the two coordinators back.

With Moore coming back they not only lost the off-season they lost the fan base.

does anyone really think bringing back MM and Moore and having a less talented team gives any hope for improvement ?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I guess I don't understand why SF gets 2 3rd round picks? Aren't minority coaches getting hired around the NFL every season?

Cmac

Reaction score
Will not be long now.........mid-season (after a few Coach Killer plays) to this time next year.......our new HC will be announced. JJ can't help himself. And Quinn will find out he has been hoodwinked.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Yay-Buffy-the-Vampire-Slayer.gif
I am as excited as xander is !
Also is this supposed to be good news or bad news ?????
kinda confusing.
But I am not worried king jerry will sort it all out and right the ship!
Onwards to yonder distant SB land!

and yeah stasheroo I stole your gif :p

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Amazing how our coordinators went from hot commodities to least desirable. Lol

Cowboys continue to be mostly a dead end job.

Well, I think at least two, maybe three of the jobs were there for Quinn if he wanted them. Pretty sure he didn't consider the Dolphins coz of KM.