Twitter: Kellen Moore will return in 2022, Miami hires McDaniel

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I'll bring you up to breaking news...He's Jason Garrett 2.0. Garrett was a hot shot offensive coordinator in his first early years also. Then we saw what happened when teams caught up. Moore's down fall came even quicker than Garrett's. Why do you want to go down that road again?:facepalm:
Garrett was never the offensive coordinator that Moore is. The only thing they have in common is Jerry likes them. Moore is far from the issue with the Cowboys.

Toro9

Reaction score
Poop.

I was hoping for a change. Kinda lost my faith in him as most of us did, I think.

I'm not saying he's not an intelligent guy, because he helped the offense in the first half of the season, but he also got taken advantage of in the latter half.

I'm sure another off-season will help him but he better not take any days off.

Reactions: CWR

glimmerman

Reaction score
New coach would probably help, but not sure C. Williams is salvageable, Biadasz has this year to improve or he'll be in the same shape...
I am ditching Williams whether he improves or not. He is what he is at this point. Unless it’s the scheme that changed. None of these guys looked as good as they were. And I don’t think its the age of them. To have pff say they were the best is strange. It is pretty much saying its all Daks fault they failed. He didnt play well the last half and the playoff game. But neither did packers. Seems the 49ers were hot until they met someone that pressured jimmy. I thought we had the means to do it. Just never sent anyone.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Tell that to Norv Turner and the early 90's Cowboys:facepalm: This si a cop out to say the least.

Cop out? Was Aikman without limitations? Well let's see, he couldn't run very well. He had nearly as many ints as td passes (165 and 141 I believe it is). Had troubles throwing the football when it was wet. Those aren't limitations? Bet Ol Norv would have loved to be able to call a few more quarterback runs to add to his playbook.

Cop out, my foot...

8FOR!3

Reaction score
Kellen Moore is 5 years younger with 15 years less coaching experience than McDaniel. There's a good chance that Kellen Moore will always be outcoached by the McDaniels' of the world.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Cop out? Was Aikman without limitations? Well let's see, he couldn't run very well. He had nearly as many ints as td passes (165 and 141 I believe it is). Had troubles throwing the football when it was wet. Those aren't limitations? Bet Ol Norv would have loved to be able to call a few more quarterback runs to add to his playbook.

Cop out, my foot...
Your counter point doesn't make any sense. I was stating Norv would be a better choice than what Dak had if you could get a young Norv here now....These clowns they have training Dak are jokes!

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Your counter point doesn't make any sense. I was stating Norv would be a better choice than what Dak had if you could get a young Norv here now....These clowns they have training Dak are jokes!

Your post I replied to was a response to my saying every OC has a quarterback with limitations. "Ask Norv Turner" doesn't relate to what Norv could do with Dak.

You're the one not making any sense.

But If I didn't understand your post as you intended, then I have no problem with your view that Turner certainly was better for Aikman than whoever Dak has had, that's obvious. Similar to Romo having to have Wade Wilson as his quarterback coach for so long.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Your post I replied to was a response to my saying every OC has a quarterback with limitations. "Ask Norv Turner" doesn't relate to what Norv could do with Dak.

You're the one not making any sense.

But If I didn't understand your post as you intended, then I have no problem with your view that Turner certainly was better for Aikman than whoever Dak has had, that's obvious. Similar to Romo having to have Wade Wilson as his quarterback coach for so long.
I think we are agreeing to the same thing. I don't think I brought up limitations. As you said. Every quarterback has them. Some just have more than others.