Kellen needs to lose play calling if he doesn’t feature Cooper & Zeke week 18

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Yes....let's blow out our starters one week before the playoffs.

:facepalm:

I swear 90% of this forum would light themselves on fire if Rockport said doing that would cure cancer.

But what do you think about the points the Danny & Church spoke about getting #1WR the ball, & committing to the run game?

DuncanIso

Reaction score
There should be a number of people with OC talent that could replace Kellen Moore. I'm not too concerned with the prospects of potentially losing Moore in the future. Regardless, Jerry and Stephen might see fit to attend to that after the wheels of our offense come off. They surely don't seem very prone to do so before approaching the upcoming playoffs, however. We have bigger problems to attend to, before that's likely to happen.

big Mike wants Philbin to be OC. Just like he was at GB.

KMoore was inherited by Jerry and not in big Mikes inner circle.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
With all the changing of plays that Dak does, who knows what plays Kellen is actually calling? Kellen shouldn't be punished when Dak is changing the plays so much.
He’s not changing the plays. He’s telling of offensive what’s happening. What a Defense is doing.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree target Amari Cooper 12-15 times and play off of that. Run it off that, hit Lamb off that etc...

Rams do it well with Cooper Kupp
Amari Cooper runs perfect routes he doesn’t deviate. Once in a while. No Wilson is the guy that knows how to get open

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Cooper and Zeke have a hard enough time staying healthy. Rest should be priority this week