Kelvin Benjamin released

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Wouldn't work, if he hated Newton, and his throws. Then he will def call out Dak like he did Newton

Who’s he to call out anyone? He looks like the Pilsbury Doughboy and supposed to be a starting NFL WR.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Pass. I like the WRs on the roster and so long as Beasley is healing up, not interested.

robjay04

Reaction score
He definitely hasn't been an effort guy this year.

99/100 I would say yes to a guy with such a high ceiling, but I don't think he's a fit at all.

I don’t even know if he’s high upside.

He had some decent numbers with Cam but then he bashes Cam when he leaves the team.

I wouldn’t be surprised if he doesn’t sit out the rest of the season and just compete for a roster spot next season. His skill set is not really in demand.

Ken

Reaction score
No.

Even when he was producing good numbers his first two years, he was a 50/50 type wr. Seems pretty overated and since he was cut, he is a problem as well.

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
Because he’s cheap, he plays special teams and the team likes his development at receiver. He will have a good shot to make the team next year as well.

He made a couple boneheaded plays but people are kind of piling on the guy. The head scratching plays aside, every team has a receiver like Lenoir so it’s not like we are holding onto him out of bad roster management.
There's no upside to Lenoir, he is what he is....the last thing this team needs is another smallish inside receiver

John813

Reaction score
https://www.democratandchronicle.co...-effort-cam-newton-shape-next-gen/2183980002/

It was an all-too familiar sight for Buffalo Bills fans in the first quarter against the Miami Dolphins. Benjamin ran a slant and was open in the end zone on a catchable ball. Dive? Speed up? Reach his arms out? Nope.

Quarterback Josh Allen's pass was incomplete but Benjamin was bailed out by a pass interference call. It didn't prevent fans on Twitter from pointing out their distaste for the Buffalo receiver.

How bad has Benjamin, the Bills' alleged No. 1 wide receiver to open the year, been this season?

According to the NFL's Next Gen Stats, Benjamin is dead last in the league in catch rate at 35 percent. Catch rate is the percentage of targets that result in a reception.
...and for reportedly turning down Buffalo quarterback Josh Allen's offer to work on routes in pregame warmups against the Houston Texans.

I noticed that too. He seemed checked out last Sunday

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
No room for him or any other WR if Tavon Austin is coming back soon.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
How good of a blocker is he? Can we convert him to TE for a season if he wants a home?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I live in Charlotte and follow the Panthers closely, and he was ran out of town. Buffalo releasing him after trading for him is telling. Too many injuries, too many drops, and just overweight and uncoordinated to be honest.

I'd say hard pass and roll with the guys who we have for now.

TruBluSince1982

Reaction score
I live in Charlotte and follow the Panthers closely, and he was ran out of town. Buffalo releasing him after trading for him is telling. Too many injuries, too many drops, and just overweight and uncoordinated to be honest.

I'd say hard pass and roll with the guys who we have for now.

How is his blocking abilities?