Kelvin Benjamin released

Verdict

Reaction score
Cowboys should do their due diligence on Benjamin and see if he is worthy of a pickup. He seems to be a bit of a malcontent but his talent was there at one time.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

I like Brown as the big body receiver. With Beasley's injury, bringing in Benjamin might be too much size at WR. Considering Brown, Cooper, Gallup, Hurns, and Benjamin are all 6'1+

Batman1980

Reaction score
It would boil down to - do I think Sanjay Lal can fix his attitude problem?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Andre Holmes I'd have more interest in if we lacked speed, which is no longer an issue in this offense.

robjay04

Reaction score
https://www.___GET_REAL_URL___/s/amp.democratandchronicle.com/amp/2183980002

35 percent catch rate.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
I don't think he's a RKG.
He definitely hasn't been an effort guy this year.

99/100 I would say yes to a guy with such a high ceiling, but I don't think he's a fit at all.

robjay04

Reaction score
Bigger question, how is Lance Lenoir still on this team!

Because he’s cheap, he plays special teams and the team likes his development at receiver. He will have a good shot to make the team next year as well.

He made a couple boneheaded plays but people are kind of piling on the guy. The head scratching plays aside, every team has a receiver like Lenoir so it’s not like we are holding onto him out of bad roster management.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
This guy is a lazy headcase! With our last 4 games why mess with him? We have a new #1 and a growing rookie