Kelvin Joseph at Voluntary Workouts Today

John813

Reaction score
He came out swinging and then possibly killed the competition before leaving the field.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
This thread is shameful and disgusting. A life was criminally taken, but it's better to make jokes about it because Bossman Fat wears a Star on his helmet.

shabazz

Reaction score
Yes, I agree with Rambo, who idolizes a psychotic rebel who kills cops chasing him and keeps killing Asians in contrived battles.

I didn’t think any response could have topped the first page …..well done, Magoo

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Hes at least doing the right thing as a football player. Props to him.
If that were true his off field actions wouldn't be in the news. Absolutely no props what so ever for hanging around two guys who've been arrested for murdering a young innocent 21 year old man. This guy is a disgrace & tarnished The Star.

You are who you hang with. Trade him to the Raiders!

shabazz

Reaction score
If that were true his off field actions wouldn't be in the news. Absolutely no props what so ever for hanging around two guys who've been arrested for murdering a young innocent 21 year old man. This guy is a disgrace & tarnished The Star!

this opinion may be valid, but most of us know the Star has been tarnished for several decades. From Hollywood Henderson, Nate Newton, Septian, Irvin, Josh Brent, Goodrich, JJ, Darymples, etc etc etc….

no luster…..just corroded patina forming

if people haven’t left by now, they are accepting of it.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
this opinion may be valid, but most of us know the Star has been tarnished for several decades. From Hollywood Henderson, Nate Newton, Septian, Irvin, Josh Brent, Goodrich, JJ, Darymples, etc etc etc….

no luster…..just corroded patina forming

if people haven’t left by now, they are accepting of it.

Thats only true if you are unable to separate players from their uniforms. Its a football team not a beacon of moral truth.

shabazz

Reaction score
Thats only true if you are unable to separate players from their uniforms. Its a football team not a beacon of moral truth.

I agree which is why I’m still here. I don’t admire 95% of these players as good citizens. I watch them much the same way the Romans watched gladiators. Pure entertainment.

This “luster” of the Star is a myth from a bygone era.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree which is why I’m still here. I don’t admire 95% of these players as good citizens. I watch them much the same way the Romans watched gladiators. Pure entertainment.

This “luster” of the Star is a myth from a bygone era.

Well, the star is the star. It will always mean different things to different generations of fans. It will always twinkle for us lucky enough to have grown up in the 70's.

shabazz

Reaction score
Well, the star is the star. It will always mean different things to different generations of fans. It will always twinkle for us lucky enough to have grown up in the 70's.

that’s what’s upsetting to many of the older fans. The younger ones have no concept of that because all they’ve seen is the worst of the NFL and they are numb to it. To them, ignorance is bliss and all this bad behavior has become normalized and to be tolerated

Most of us just want this dysfunctional mess to just make it to a NFC Championship game regardless of who they field. The days of collecting Football Cards and having hero’s like Roger Staubach are over.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
If that were true his off field actions wouldn't be in the news. Absolutely no props what so ever for hanging around two guys who've been arrested for murdering a young innocent 21 year old man. This guy is a disgrace & tarnished The Star.

You are who you hang with. Trade him to the Raiders!
Well as far as on the field is concerned he showed up to his job voluntarily. Disgrace and tarnished the star?? Lol Jerry has disgraced and tarnished the star.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Making fun of this horrendous needless act of violence is deplorable. However the only thing I've read so far makes fun of KJ which is 100% ok and hilarious. He's no different than all the other wanna be thugs that try to be peo ball players, he won't last here long.