Kelvin Joseph at Voluntary Workouts Today

FanofJerry

Reaction score
What do you think the punishment for a witness should be?

AC is not going to reply or if he does hes going to dance around the question and never answer it directly...because thats his/her/its "task".

You have to break it down into like 100 scenarios to avoid AC from dancing...and then hope he even answers. Its sad.

What is the punishment for a witness that did not come forward?

What is the punishment for a witness that did not come forward because they were scared to testify?

What is the punishment for a witness to a shooting that did not pull a trigger but started the fight?

What is the punishment for a witness to a shooting that did not pull a trigger but did not start the fight?

What is the punishment for a witness that did not pull a trigger but was driving?

What is the punishment for a witness that starts a fight but doesnt pull a trigger and doesnt go to the cops?

You have to breakdown every possible scenario to get a straight answer if he even responds. Its unreasonable. Hes obviously a psychology bot.

CWR

Reaction score
This comment is pretty interesting.

I have defended scenarios where KJ might be completely innocent...

But if he was kicking it with these guys after all this...and even more so if there was social media posts that prove that KJ might know that someone was killed...thats hard to defend.

KJ has a lot of thinking to do. Do I want to run with my Boys who live life like its the Wild Wild West and make music and videos....or do I want and NFL gig with a very good paycheck?

Right, if that event, wether or not he knew someone was killed, wasn't enough to show him this is the wrong crowd, then he's a lost cause.

You're a pro athlete with the world at your fingertips and your supposed friend unloads on a group of people. Right then and there you need to know it's time to go your own way.

Now if they went out to the club after that I can't think of a defense for KJ. His only real defense at this point is ignorance.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Until I know whether Joseph played any part in the shooting I'm not going to condemn him. If he sat there quietly while two of the idiots brandished guns IMHO that's not being an accomplice rather it's a sign of intelligence. And again, I doubt any of them knew that Cameron Ray had died that night. Then once they found out I bet they all went into various stages of panic. I hope he was just a guy in the car who was too dumb to know that he needed to go to the cops the minute he heard the kid had died. That I can live with and give him a second chance.. But if he egged it on or participated in any way he needs to rot in jail. And obviously never set foot on an NFL field again..
At what age are you considered an adult?
No one forced him to hang out with criminals who both got into an altercation BEFORE they murdered a guy. You're not part of a group that committed a drive-by and not have any idea if they hit someone. And a month later, when the heat was on? Come on...

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I'm not giving him an easy off, the system is. If it was up to me, he threw the first punch and started the altercation...I'd charge him with manslaughter. But the system is the system. There's nothing here for me to get too overly excited about. It's out of my hands. I don't worry about things I can't control or change.

And I didn't attack you I just made an observation. It's the anger in you, about this situation, that makes you feel like you were attacked.
This is me correcting a mistake I made.

Joseph did not throw the first punch. Joseph's hoodie had markings on the front. The guy smoking, who threw the first punch, had no markings on his hoodie.

Again this is me just correcting a statement I made.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Right, if that event, wether or not he knew someone was killed, wasn't enough to show him this is the wrong crowd, then he's a lost cause.

You're a pro athlete with the world at your fingertips and your supposed friend unloads on a group of people. Right then and there you need to know it's time to go your own way.

Now if they went out to the club after that I can't think of a defense for KJ. His only real defense at this point is ignorance.

In the above scenario...if its proven that he hung out with these guys often after the drive by...you have to cut him.

They are his boys...maybe they live with him and he can claim that he cant just kick them out...but with a good NFL job on the line...a person with good judgment would part ways asap. Offer to send your boys back to Baton Rouge and put them up in an apartment for a year....but you cant expect to keep your NFL gig while living with or hanging out with murderers.

Like I posted earlier today...how many times can you say "it was them, not me" even if that is fact?

Reactions: CWR