Kelvin Joseph gets a ring

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Maybe he can add this to his new song when he's spitting in the booth!!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Our former second round pick won a Superbowl! Of all the undeserving people, he owes us!! Lol, congrats I guess.... Tell me how you feel about this
Hope he drops by the Star to thank Jerry,.....and shows it on his finger...LOL.... :muttley: It was either he or Randy G.

still don't like the guy, doubt even KC will turn him around with their good coaches, but at least he got one.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If the 49ers won, Gregory and Alarcon would have got a ring
It just shows that if any dallas player actually wants a ring, they first need to get away from the cowboys.
The only dallas players who have got a ring in last 2 decades, are the ones who left for misc reasons.

If you stay in dallas, that = no SB ring for you !

Joseph should write a rap song about this and send it to all the cowboy players.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I knew he signed a reserve/future contract with the Chiefs last month.

Anyone know if he was active last night? That's probably the only way he gets a ring.

rambo2

Reaction score
Our former second round pick won a Superbowl! Of all the undeserving people, he owes us!! Lol, congrats I guess.... Tell me how you feel about this
I wonder if he will wear it around his neck at the next shooting.

Reactions: CWR

RS12

Reaction score
Welp, he will have something to sell for pennies on the dollar when he is soon out of the league and desperate for money.

Reactions: CWR

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
:laugh::lmao:
Congrats Fatman Boss chap!
Hope you continue to turn your life around, lad. Don't be like me, the original ganstah.
:flagwave:

erod

Reaction score
He'll sell that thing for a glock and a dime bag in 10 minutes.