Kelvin Joseph gets a ring

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Blake bell won 2 more after his 1 year stint with us, having one 1 prior to joining us.

Tussinman

Reaction score
I knew he signed a reserve/future contract with the Chiefs last month.

Anyone know if he was active last night? That's probably the only way he gets a ring.
ithink you have to be on the 53 to get a ring
If you're on the active 53 then you're guaranteed the premier/personalized ring which has your name and jersey number.

Trainers, practice squad, future/reserve contract, lower salary employees usually get a more generic variant of the ring.

Teams are usually very generous with rings, most years they order anywhere from 300 to 600 (with most of those being the non-personalized rings)

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
Mo Claiborne, Anthony Hitchens, and Damien Wilson got rings the last time around too!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
2nd round pick of the National Football League, hiphop superstar, living it up as a Cowboy, involved in a driveby, SB champion….

That dude is living the life

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
ithink you have to be on the 53 to get a ring
Starters, coaches, executives and key team employees get one type of ring. Inactive players and lesser support staff another. This is based on a Fast Company article. I think its also depends on the largess of the owner.

Last year Clark Hunt charged his players $11k for each starters ring. The article doesn't state how much the coaches and staff got charged.

I suspect FatHead Boss will get the Jostens High School ring given out to the lesser support staff like the guys who cuts the grass on the field. The head of field maintenance should be getting a better ring than Joseph.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Our former second round pick won a Superbowl! Of all the undeserving people, he owes us!! Lol, congrats I guess.... Tell me how you feel about this
Good for him and all the other Jonesboys that left Jerry Dumbo GM Jones for Super Bowl rings with the Chiefs...Damien Wilson, Mo Claiborne, Anthony Hitchens, Matt Moore, Chavarious Ward, and Taco got a AFC Championship ring.

Talent has never been the problem. It is the Owner, GM, and defacto Head Coach since 1994.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Our former second round pick won a Superbowl! Of all the undeserving people, he owes us!! Lol, congrats I guess.... Tell me how you feel about this
What about Randy Gregory???????? LOL!!!!!!