Twitter: Kelvin Joseph Missed Practice With Illness

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I detest the "young men" defense.

A lot of people are young men that don't act like complete dolts.
I don’t think of it as a defense - if a kid screws up he screws up and should be subject to the consequences.

But what I do think is relevant is that young men that screw up aren’t automatically doomed to screw up the rest of their lives, and therefore shouldn’t be deemed guilty of anything without proof. Many do mature and learn with age and experience.

Last edited:

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was in high school just 55 years ago and I can't use that an excuse. I try but no one lets me.

Couch just thought about it----55 years ago is when my older brother gradutaed high school ...1966.....dang that era of young folk had its own issues

Kwyn

Reaction score
i have learned i am a much happier person giving people benefit of the doubt and if the mess up forgiving them?....but just my lowly opinion
Great post and an approach to life that we all should work toward.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And despite being new, he talks about the history of the site, seems overly familiar with some posters and purports to be expert on the tone and tenor of the vibe.

Probably got benched on is main account for trolling
Yep...you already know. I peeped his game.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You have your opinion and I have mine. But to answer your question, it’s reality. For whatever reason it seems to be a lot of people’s human nature to judge people by color, and you know that so stop with the “why bring color into it?” If you are a person that doesn’t judge, god bless you but let’s not act like this doesn’t happen far too often. And if you are offended by my statement I apologize but I’m not backing down.

Also who are you to tell me what to post. I haven’t heard from not one moderator or even the creator of this forum and most have read my statement. There is a thing called the “ignore” feature if I bother you!

Why the moderators are allowing you to continue the break the rules is beyond me.

MODERATOR PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Why the moderators are allowing you to continue the break the rules is beyond me.

MODERATOR PLEASE RESPOND!!!!!!
Report and PM if this bothers you.
Be professional bro.

Corso

Reaction score
No report button for me. I wish I could.

How about you report it?
Eh. I'm not as fired up about any of this as you.
Just saying there is another avenue to go about this and why the heck do you not see a report button?

It's on every single post I read.

Including my own.
I think I've reported myself several times, as a matter of fact, lol.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Eh. I'm not as fired up about any of this as you.
Just saying there is another avenue to go about this and why the heck do you not see a report button?

It's on every single post I read.

Including my own.
I think I've reported myself several times, as a matter of fact, lol.

It was taken away from me some 4 years ago and they have never put it back on. So I am forced to muck up the board instead of doing it through a more professional channel as you mentioned.

Corso

Reaction score
It was taken away from me some 4 years ago and they have never put it back on. So I am forced to muck up the board instead of doing it through a more professional channel as you mentioned.
Ah. Gotcha.