Kelvin Joseph says he finally figured it out, Puts the league on notice

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I honestly have zero faith that he has figured out anything, but would be totally fine with him making headlines on the field instead of off it.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
Finna is just shortened “fixing to”. In speech, it is the way “fixing to” can sound when the person saying it is talking fast.

Much like “probably” can sound like (or be written) prolly. I have heard both of those.

I’ve also heard “fixing to” said or written like fignta.

As a guy born in Texas, and who was raised in the South, I have heard “I’m fixing to” most of my life (though not usually the finna version). In college, I dated a girl from upstate New York (Auburn) for a couple of years. Her Mother, every time I said “I’m fixing to” whatever, would always say, “Oh, you’re repairing something”? :rolleyes:

She knew, of course… it was just a way to make fun of Southern speech.

Qcard

Reaction score
"Ooh you would prefer to run suicides timed?"..lol those sucked bad. I will say the equipment they have now is awesome... we had tire tubes with ropes tied to a railroad tie "Resistance training"
:lmao2: :lmao2:

BlindFaith

Reaction score
Finna is just shortened “fixing to”. In speech, it is the way “fixing to” can sound when the person saying it is talking fast.

Much like “probably” can sound like (or be written) prolly. I have heard both of those.

I’ve also heard “fixing to” said or written like fignta.

As a guy born in Texas, and who was raised in the South, I have heard “I’m fixing to” most of my life (though not usually the finna version). In college, I dated a girl from upstate New York (Auburn) for a couple of years. Her Mother, every time I said “I’m fixing to” whatever, would always say, “Oh, you’re repairing something”? :rolleyes:

She knew, of course… it was just a way to make fun of Southern speech.
Have you ever spoken to a fast talking Texan? lol

It would take my ex father in law 5 minutes to tell us he was going to the bathroom.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Have you ever spoken to a fast talking Texan? lol

It would take my ex father in law 5 minutes to tell us he was going to the bathroom.
One of my Uncles from San Angelo speaks pretty fast. But when I was a kid a neighbor in the Ozarks of Arkansas talked like an auctioneer. (with a toothpick hanging from his mouth)

ESisback

Reaction score
He’s heard the talk about being on the bubble, so he’s gotta sell an attitude.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
One of my Uncles from San Angelo speaks pretty fast. But when I was a kid a neighbor in the Ozarks of Arkansas talked like an auctioneer.
Great, now I have King of the Hills Boomhauer voice running through my head.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
He finally figured it out?
He finished his opus rap tune because he alone found the rhyme to orange?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do you think the light finally went on for Kelvin?

fZkOnOv.gif