Kelvin Joseph says he finally figured it out, Puts the league on notice

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
Guys need mentors in the clubhouse to finally ''get it''' so let's hope he does. This will get really good or implode as it seems to have been doing

rambo2

Reaction score
I hope that he gets cut or he is much better than he has been. I think it is probably better to cut him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Zzzzzzzz......oh, he thinks he has? Well, I hope so for his sake. He best try to make the team first. I'm not sure he is even guaranteed to make the team.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

ddff775cd8ebfcb444b39d88c1d172086d63c607_hq.gif

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Good for him.......I'm guessing he's putting in the extra work after seeing a few flaws in his game.

BlindFaith

Reaction score
I'm understanding it all now you all fixing to be in trouble. You hear it a lot in the South and we say it so fast it comes out as finna. It's finna rain.
Ive lived in Texas for nearly 30 years and have never heard anyone say finna to anything.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
could be lol , and who is Y'all ?
I think he hasnt figured out much, he is just saying that after smoking some good ganja.

He cant figure it all out in one off season.
I will believe it when I see it. They should trade him and let him finish figuring out on another team.
He is drawing 2nd round pay, and playing on ST's lol , it isnt worth it.
I'm for giving him a third preseason. He was relatively inexperience coming out of college because of all his bouncing around. So up to this point, it's been more about potential than production. This preseason, he has to show that he can produce or it's time to move on. I think some of you give up on players too quickly. We'd get nothing for him right now in a trade, so let's see if he can prove himself worthy of being a second-round pick.