Twitter: Kelvin Joseph switching to 1

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Restricting jerseys wasn't a bright idea from the start. The entire policy was unnecessary.

I disagree. It helped fans like me to identify players and the positions they likely played. Now it’s an unorganized mess.

Cmac

Reaction score
who cares about his number. Thought the post was saying he was going to be #1 cb or handle the top WR- that would have been news
I'll watch #1 on the depth chart below Anthony Brown. That will say something.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
His short area burst is elite. He still will get eaten alive on two way breaks if he doesn't improve his recognition.
He is still inexperienced. I think he only had 7 starts in college. Hopefully he has grown alot with a year of pro coaching. He looked more interested in football when he played in 2021 than his draft write ups would lead you to believe. There was alot of energy there

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He is still inexperienced. I think he only had 7 starts in college. Hopefully he has grown alot with a year of pro coaching. He looked more interested in football when he played in 2021 than his draft write ups would lead you to believe. There was alot of energy there

Agreed. He took to ST well and was an excellent gunner. You don't do that if you are lazy or self entitled.