Twitter: Kelvin Joseph switching to 1

Gaede

Reaction score
Good. I'm loving the new numbers. Too many bad memories with the traditional ones. And jerseys should be fun. I hate that the NFL basically has the same jerseys year in and year out. I'd love to see new kits every year, like soccer or the NBA

That said, QBs should always stay 0-20. It'd be messed up to see one with 56 or something

phildadon86

Reaction score
No trophy for 31 other teams in the NFL OKAY but they don't care about winning as much? Question do all 31 teams that didn't get a trophy not care about winning as well?

I mean I get it keep up the hard assed façade, do you but don't say ignorant ish like they don't care about winning
Then they need to start showing it. Because on the field in that game. They didnt look like a team that wanted to be there, let alone win.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
If Kelvin Joseph emerges as a true edge corner then we're all in for a treat!

He looked good last year especially considering how much practice he missed. He mirrors real easy. His punch is strong. He plays physical which is essential considering how Diggs plays. His hands downfield needs work; all the DBs do for that matter. He needs work on recognition but there is no question in my mind can he cover.

I think that he will get better next year but his dedication is what will prove him special. He has a ton in terms of technique and schematics that needs to develop. He can make a leap like a similarly raw Diggs did in his second year. Remember Diggs missed all preseason activity his rookie year and was a converted WR. Diggs has better body type but he is not the fluid athlete KJ is.

ESisback

Reaction score
Brown should be #2. The jokes write themselves.

I’m not crazy about the jersey number free for all.

Honestly, they could all put letters on instead. The motives of today’s entitled athlete as it pertains to materialistic preferences and status symbols rarely interests me.

Motorola

Reaction score
Honestly, they could all put letters on instead. The motives of today’s entitled athlete as it pertains to materialistic preferences and status symbols rarely interests me.
Remember the XFL from a few years ago -- "He Hate Me" jersey?
In the future: possibly the NFL allows one weekend when all the players can customize their jersey name for one game, i.e. relatives, coaches, hometown, schools (elementary, high school, college\university), charity?

Batman1980

Reaction score
In the future: possibly the NFL allows one weekend when all the players can customize their jersey name for one game, i.e. relatives, coaches, hometown, schools (elementary, high school, college\university), charity?

Reminds me of this a bit lol

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Reaction score
Then they need to start showing it. Because on the field in that game. They didnt look like a team that wanted to be there, let alone win.

Bruh, stop with the hyperbole man. Lets say they completely got trashed in the 49ers game (Which they didn't) that in no way shows an lack of caring about winning. Come on man. you really believe that an NFL player

Doesn't care about winning? with all the training ? Weights lifted (As Bill Parcells stated) being way from their families for months at a time ? Tearing their bodies apart like they do ? Did you see Dak's leg ? Did you see Jaylons knee ?

You don't come back from that if you don't care. The lack of respect for men that do something we could never do is astonishing

ESisback

Reaction score
I remember that jersey name! Amusing, in a selfish, look-at-me kind of way.

quickccc

Reaction score
I dont sympathy for anyone that had already bought a Joseph jersey. If you need to shell out for a guy who has barely played, then its basically your lot in life to be a cash register for anyone willing to take advantage of you

yeh because of these jersey changes, and unknown future of some of these players i'm not buying unless it's dak or parsons

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Does it even matter that some guy who no one knows and never plays changes his number?

mardwin

Reaction score
Brown should be #2. The jokes write themselves.

I’m not crazy about the jersey number free for all.

Restricting jerseys wasn't a bright idea from the start. The entire policy was unnecessary.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He looked good last year especially considering how much practice he missed. He mirrors real easy. His punch is strong. He plays physical which is essential considering how Diggs plays. His hands downfield needs work; all the DBs do for that matter. He needs work on recognition but there is no question in my mind can he cover.

I think that he will get better next year but his dedication is what will prove him special. He has a ton in terms of technique and schematics that needs to develop. He can make a leap like a similarly raw Diggs did in his second year. Remember Diggs missed all preseason activity his rookie year and was a converted WR. Diggs has better body type but he is not the fluid athlete KJ is.
Skill wise he translates well the both boundary and slot. If he plays up to how he played last year, he is a steal. Not alot of CB's can do that