Video: Ken Bishop: Best Highlights All Time

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
First of all credit goes to xwalker who a month or more ago turned me on to these highlights. In short: this is the most entertaining highlight reel I have ever seen. I have seen plenty of small school DL prospects but I have never seen a guy that is so dominant play after play after play after play. Truly a man amongst boys.

Now this is not to say that I think he can come in and do this to the NFL. Quite the contrary as he displays sloppy to nonexistant technique. He will stand up, stop his feet to do hesitation moves, and seem to have no grasp of the concept of hand placement. That just makes me love this more because it does not matter. He completely destroys these schlubs. Enough from me, enjoy.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
What made me happiest about this highlight video was his recognition of the screen pass.

Was going to say the same thing. Too many times you see college players worry more about rushing up field toward the quarterback than realizing that they are being allowed to do so by the offensive line for a reason.

Thank you for posting this video, Fuzzy! To me, the most impressive aspect of his game was that he seemed to never give up on plays. That is exactly the kind of attitude our defense needs to have.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
McClain and Bishop manning the #1 DT spot?

Yeah, I'm on board with that.

Deep_South

Reaction score
Loved the highlights, as well as now having a player to cheer for in training camp. Hope he makes the team.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Very nice agility for someone who relies on power. Most impressed with his ability to quickly find then explode thru ball carrier. He's either smart, instinctive or both.

manster4ever

Reaction score
First of all credit goes to xwalker who a month or more ago turned me on to these

GOOD STUFF
...however I have to point out the Olines he went up against in the Mid American Conference were pretty mediocre. Not his fault...just the way it is.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Seems big. Seems strong. Seems quick. All you can really ask for in a 7th round DT.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Some of those plays he's rushing out of a stance that you'd see a tackle in shotgun, lmao...and he's putting everyone on roller-skates.

Hopefully he can do this for us too.

tm1119

Reaction score
Oh come on, you gotta like this guy. It will be like having our own Godzilla to unleash on the rest of the league.

Ehh...I don't feel like being the debby downer guy. Let's just hope he works out, our D needs all the help it can get

DFWJC

Reaction score
QBs so hate that interior pressure!

He has a shot to make the rotation.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Impressive highlights. This was against DII competition. But he was dominating. He's built like Warren Sapp.

dantheman41

Reaction score
This kid ceiling is through the roof. Cannot wait to see what Marinelli can do with him. Unbelievable strong and quick for a man his size. Can play either the 1 or the 3. I'd love to see him and Melton on the interior.