Video: Ken Bishop: Best Highlights All Time

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
I am glad to see people enjoy it as much as I have. You can tell the people that watched it before the draft because he if you saw him, he became one of your pet cats. He is just fun to watch.

Zordon

Reaction score
I am glad to see people enjoy it as much as I have. You can tell the people that watched it before the draft because he if you saw him, he became one of your pet cats. He is just fun to watch.

do you have the fsu tape from 2012? or iowa this year? i'm curious how he did against the big schools.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He is a juco transfer with only two years in the MAC. He had a foot injury but tried out at his pro day anyway. His scores were terrible outside of putting up 31 on hte bench press. Watching him pursue you can see he runs faster than that.

Between the poor pro day and the lack of experience I can see why clubs were hesitant. He is still a fun player. If he makes the team I am going to be tempted to have a jersey of his made.

ferrispata

Reaction score
Very encouraging. If we can hit on 2 of these 7-rounders then that would be fantastic.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Anyone else reminded of Dontari Poe's college tape here?

Not Poe. Poe was physically a monster put his actual play at Memphis was not as impressive IMO. However, he was doing it against superior talent so there is that. Poe really blossomed when he got into the Pros and got with a good scheme fit.

Carl23

Reaction score
That was about as much fun as I have ever had watching a highlight reel for a player. I know...he fell to the seventh round for a reason. But, holy guacamole!!!!!!! did you look at that? Love him.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
He does look impressive in this video but we will have to see what actually transpires when he gets in pads. His agility numbers don't project to what we see on film which could mean that he is simply playing against talent that is not as good as what he will face on a day to day basis. Obviously, that's true but, can he sustain the same type of speed, power and quickness against NFL players? I hope so. I was impressed with his ability to rush from the up position. I wonder if he might project to the outside at all? Would be interesting to see him on the strong side. He's kinda short but hey, that's not a show stopper.

boysfanindc

Reaction score
This kid ceiling is through the roof. Cannot wait to see what Marinelli can do with him. Unbelievable strong and quick for a man his size. Can play either the 1 or the 3. I'd love to see him and Melton on the interior.

Let's just hope his ceiling is not through the floor.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
He does look impressive in this video but we will have to see what actually transpires when he gets in pads. His agility numbers don't project to what we see on film which could mean that he is simply playing against talent that is not as good as what he will face on a day to day basis. Obviously, that's true but, can he sustain the same type of speed, power and quickness against NFL players? I hope so. I was impressed with his ability to rush from the up position. I wonder if he might project to the outside at all? Would be interesting to see him on the strong side. He's kinda short but hey, that's not a show stopper.

Word is that he ran so poorly due to a foot injury that had kept him out of the combine.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Word is that he ran so poorly due to a foot injury that had kept him out of the combine.

Would explain a lot. When you look at him on tape, his burst and pursuit just look so much better then what his times indicate. When you watch him on tape, his ability to shift weight and adjust in the run game are very impressive and that is something that is not really effected by the talent level he's playing against. If that is good, then that is good regardless. However, when you look at his agility numbers, they don't come across that way in the 3Cone or Shuttle, which should really be outstanding for this player, based on what you see on tape.

An injury would make a lot more sense.