Signed by Cowboys Kendricks to Cowboys

ksadler1

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with this guy. I can't tell if people are happy about this or not, but there's a lot of sarcasm in this thread.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
I'm on Earth, third Planet from the Sun, familiar with it???
Are you familiar with how FREE agency works?
Yes. Apparently you are not.

you might call the top guys but lower level, you gotta wait. It is just economics, kid

GMO415

Reaction score
new-phone-who-dis-snl-pete-davidson-pcsjjobgo44jls0q.gif

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Funny yet he's better than any LB we've had sine a healthy Lee
I hope so. I think he's going to be all right because he knows how to play. I don't think his body at 32 has the same skill level that he had. But he wouldn't have been cheap enough for us to sign without some deficiency.

1942willys

Reaction score
This might be the boys plan:
Figure Kendricks and Schoon are all they need at LB

MikeT22

Reaction score
I'm not familiar with this guy. I can't tell if people are happy about this or not, but there's a lot of sarcasm in this thread.
Many are just glad to see us sign someone and at a position of need.

For the situation we're in he is probably a good fit. Normally I wouldn't care about a 32 yr old on a 1 or 2 year deal. He's a stopgap, but since we have a lame duck coaching staff we likely aren't going to sign a 25 year old FA to a 3-4 yr contract.

Even Zimmer is on a one year deal. Kendricks played for him, knows his system and can lead his defense. I don't know what their plan is, if they have one, but they don't appear to be planning to make any moves beyond this year other than in the draft. Knowing this, this is probably the best we can expect.

1942willys

Reaction score
Schoon? You mean Overshown?
half asleep and blew the name
But yeah I think that is maybe the plan
I guess it is not a terrible one; as they would have to draft a rookie anyway and Overshawn at least is familiar with the situation coming in
Kendricks knows Zimmer and vice versa; and if he has enough in the tank left and Overshawn is what we hope then LB is no longer a weakness

McMicah

Reaction score
I think my favorite thing about this is that the 49ers were literally just trying to bring this guy in to be a bandaid because of the other guys Achilles tear, and we are treating this like it’s a 5 year contract for a pro bowler lol

Loso86

Reaction score
I hope so. I think he's going to be all right because he knows how to play. I don't think his body at 32 has the same skill level that he had. But he wouldn't have been cheap enough for us to sign without some deficiency.
I hear yoi, 32 or not 8 years of 100 plus tackles is amazing for us and a REAL MLB