Kenneth Murray - Oklahoma

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Most definitely would. Go get a linebacker later in the draft.

This draft is simple. Go get a defensive lineman or a cornerback. Now if you are settling for a 2nd tier prospect there....then go get the best person available. But at 17....its going to be tough to fall out of position to get a player on defense.

cowboyec

Reaction score
no.
love this guy.
now....im not takin him over Kinlaw or CJ Henderson...but i'd love that pick.
helluva player.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
He's 6' 2 240 4.5/40 It would prepare us if LVE was not able to EVER be the player was becoming again.
You can find linebackers in the 2nd round or 3rd round. For me to get this guy he has to come right in and be one of the best linebackers in the league. Have a impact like LVE did soon as he came in.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Kenneth Murray is afraid to use his helmet to lay a hit. He is all arm tackling. Definitely pass on this type of LB.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Most definitely would. Go get a linebacker later in the draft.

This draft is simple. Go get a defensive lineman or a cornerback. Now if you are settling for a 2nd tier prospect there....then go get the best person available. But at 17....its going to be tough to fall out of position to get a player on defense.
I'm wanting Kinlaw, Delpit, Chaisson, Henderson, McKinney at 17. If they are gone and Juedy, Lamb or Ruggs is there I would be ok with that, only because you get them for 5 years which is the time Cooper contract is up. With receivers being deep this year I hope we are able to get DT, safety, CB, DE in the first 4 picks and grab our receiver in the 5th unless a top prospect falls and BPA and no trade back is there. I'm ok with LB as well in there but not sure at 17 as they won't be the best available prospect unless somehow Simmons falls..... not happening

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
It's hard to say coz like I said in another thread, this is going to a weird draft. MMQB just posted an article on how NFL people are scrambling to get more info/intel on prospects coz the Combine is all they have. As for OP question, probably not at 17 but a trade down to the bottom of the first, maybe.

ultron

Reaction score
As long as its not a wr, te or ol in the first 3 rounds.
CeeDee lamb or Ruggs III will be hard to pass on if Kinlaw and CJ Henderson are gone and one of those WRs are available. Jerry likes seeing a high powered big time scoring offense & those guys would open this offense up like never before.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I'm wanting Kinlaw, Delpit, Chaisson, Henderson, McKinney at 17. If they are gone and Juedy, Lamb or Ruggs is there I would be ok with that, only because you get them for 5 years which is the time Cooper contract is up. With receivers being deep this year I hope we are able to get DT, safety, CB, DE in the first 4 picks and grab our receiver in the 5th unless a top prospect falls and BPA and no trade back is there. I'm ok with LB as well in there but not sure at 17 as they won't be the best available prospect unless somehow Simmons falls..... not happening

Love the picks you listed those would be my first choices, for this LB like you stated a trade back maybe but not at 17.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
CeeDee lamb or Ruggs III will be hard to pass on if Kinlaw and CJ Henderson are gone and one of those WRs are available. Jerry likes seeing a high powered big time scoring offense & those guys would open this offense up like never before.

Would not be upset at either with Kinlaw and Henderson gone.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
At least one of those guys will fall...I just wonder do the Cowboys stick to their board and get one of them or they go for need? Kinlaw and Chaisson are the ones I can seen going before.I think Mckinney, Henderson and Delpit will be there based on the mocks I've looked at.