Kenny Pickett traded to Eagles

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I've always said they don't have complete confidence in Hurts. Pickett ain't great, but he does set up options for them and will be competition for Hurts.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I've always said they don't have complete confidence in Hurts. Pickett ain't great, but he does set up options for them and will be competition for Hurts.
no he isnt Hurts has a fully garunteed contract ..you guys forget Wince did not have that..Hurts will "Hurt" them if he is not the QB

Jimbo123

Reaction score
LOL. You sounds just like the brainiacs on this forum saying that Lance is pushing DAK

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
did you really think this FO clown show was going to trade for Diggs? and now your trying to justify it too?
No I don’t think they’ll trade for Diggs but I would be all for it depending on the compensation. There’s a lot of reasons to justify adding Stefon Diggs. It’s not likely to happen because the Cowboys can’t pay big money to two WRs but he and CeeDee would give our passing game a dynamic one-two punch. Last season was pretty much Dak to CeeDee. Right now we’re a CeeDee injury away from being in real trouble. We have nothing at RB. We may end up with a rookie center. Tyron could be gone.

Martin is starting to show some chinks in his armor. Steele wasn’t very good last season. What we currently have on offense is concerning. All we’ve added to this team is a 32 year old LB and a long snapper. We lost Armstrong who had 14 sacks the past two seasons. LVE is gone who was solid against the run. We may have to start Mazi next season. There’s a lot to be concerned about heading into 2024.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
no he isnt Hurts has a fully garunteed contract ..you guys forget Wince did not have that..Hurts will "Hurt" them if he is not the QB
Not “fully guaranteed”, but a significant amount is guaranteed, and he has a “no trade” clause in his deal. First one the Eagles ever agreed to, so that equals full confidence. They are committed to Jalen Hurts. But by the second year of his deal he won’t be one of the top 12 quarterbacks in annual average compensation. By the third year more than half the teams in the NFL will be paying their QB1 more than “poor” Jalen will be making.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Not “fully guaranteed”, but a significant amount is guaranteed, and he has a “no trade” clause in his deal. First one the Eagles ever agreed to, so that equals full confidence. They are committed to Jalen Hurts. But by the second year of his deal he won’t be one of the top 12 quarterbacks in annual average compensation. By the third year more than half the teams in the NFL will be paying their QB1 more than “poor” Jalen will be making.
no its fully there is no "Half" they will pay him every penny of $255,000,000

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
no its fully there is no "Half" they will pay him every penny of $255,000,000
Don’t make up stuff. $110,000,000 is fully guaranteed. He’ll have to play the length of the contract to get it all, like Dak is doing on his current deal.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Don’t make up stuff. $110,000,000 is fully guaranteed. He’ll have to play the length of the contract to get it all, like Dak is doing on his current deal.
so you think they are moving on in march 2025 because your right the last bit is then..BUT you get the cap hit remains...do you need a chart or are you really arguing about what the Hurts family actually gets?

Contract Notes:
  • $110M guaranteed at signing (signing bonus + 2023 salary + 2024 salary + 2024 option bonus + 2025 salary + 2025 option bonus + $3.696M of 2026 salary)
  • Additional $16.5M of 2026 salary fully guarantees 3/18/2024
  • Remaining $30.804M of 2026 salary fully guarantees March 2025
the cap hit is all in on the "I dont care what level of garuntee you want to use"..thats what i meant they will CAP pay him every penny just like us

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
so you think they are moving on in march 2025 because your right the last bit is then..BUT you get the cap hit remains...do you need a chart or are you really arguing about what the Hurts family actually gets?

Contract Notes:
  • $110M guaranteed at signing (signing bonus + 2023 salary + 2024 salary + 2024 option bonus + 2025 salary + 2025 option bonus + $3.696M of 2026 salary)
  • Additional $16.5M of 2026 salary fully guarantees 3/18/2024
  • Remaining $30.804M of 2026 salary fully guarantees March 2025
the cap hit is all in on the "I dont care what level of garuntee you want to use"..thats what i meant they will CAP pay him every penny just like us
Yeah, you’re right, Philly would never move on from a quarterback they signed and are no longer enamored with. Would never happen.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't think it's as toxic as we want to believe. Once the fans like you, you are with them forever. Guys like Kelce, Cox, Graham, Johnson, will play their entire careers there. How many notable athletes stay with one team for more than ten years these days? Now...if the fans DON'T like you, lolol! Picket seems like the type of player that would get castrated by the fan base if even half of the whining crap coming out of Pittsburgh is true. Their sports radio will grind him into chum.
Man, after reading the way he refused to dress out, then his current behavior, this guy appears to be a bad seed in the locker-room . So ya know what, Philly is the perfect landing spot for him. He will fit in nicely.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
that money hits in 1 or 2 years depending on when he is released but yeah...he will get it all and the cap will be adjusted.
No, he'll never see it all in that timeframe. This will be his Numbers whether he's on the team or not, all manageable.
2029 $34,976,000
2030 $26,810,000
2031 $16,853,000
2032 $7,922,000

Only 179,399,000 is guaranteed.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
no thats not true but hey green jerseys seem to make you say crazy things i guess
I don't know what that's supposed to mean. And I don't know what's not true.. I'm looking up the numbers on the contract it's not like I'm making it up. Look it up for yourself. It's pretty self-explanatory.