Kershaw pitching a gem

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
He hasn't pitched a complete game since 2017, he's looking strong tonight. Breezed thru the first 6innings, and had a first and third situation 2 out, huge strikeout. Hopefully I didn't just jinx him, but seeing this is just below seeing a cowboys superbowl. Die hard dodger fan, his injuries and how he looks tonight wow. Haven't seen that kind of emotion from him in a long time after he got that 3rd out with tgat strikeout.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Zzzzz. They took him out to start the 8th. Well already had 100 pitches so it makes sense

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He was on tonight for sure. I will be there tomorrow to see my Mets take the series :grin:

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
He was on tonight for sure. I will be there tomorrow to see my Mets take the series :grin:
Dodgers dealing with injuries. Mookie might be back tomorrow. Jd Martinez if he gets locked on watch out. Heyward needs to get that avg above the mendoza lol.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dodgers dealing with injuries. Mookie might be back tomorrow. Jd Martinez if he gets locked on watch out. Heyward needs to get that avg above the mendoza lol.
LA will be alright, too many good hitters unlike NY. Max is more than capable shutting them down tomorrow but I’m not sure which Met hitters will show up….:laugh:

TheKey

Faster than Felix
Reaction score
Cards took care of them - light work