Kevin Joseph, playing opposite of Diggs

Wezsh0T

Reaction score
Anthony Brown has been solid the whole year.
I wouldn't say the "whole year". I would agree with most of the year. He (and the referees) played a big part in the losses to TB and the Raiders. I can't really blame the Raiders game on Brown, I mean, those were some bad calls. I'll give him credit for playing much better after TB.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
kevin smith.
larry brown in '95...smith in '96.
i think smith got hurt in '95.

everson walls last year with us was '89.
Everson walls was the guy I was thinking of thank you. I don’t think he played opposite Dion. But he was an excellent cornerback. Too many games too many seasons but thank you for helping

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He was not solid against Tampa, he was toast!
Struggled pretty badly against the Raiders
Where he was a pass interference penalty flag machine.
Been good the rest of the games.
Yes he got burnt a couple of times against the Raiders. They did play pretty good other than those two incidents. I think overall he was solid. Even diggs gets burnt once in a while

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score

KJ can do more things than AB. Especially play good coverage against the deep passing game with no flags since he will always be in position to takeaway the ball away. :dance::dance:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
No, not true. Not the whole season. Anthony Brown has been good and bad at times. Luckily, he has been playing much better recently. Let's hope he keeps getting better. Just in time for the playoffs.

Mobinvans

Reaction score
We’ll see how he fans out, to early to play

with a decent system and pass rush you don’t we don’t need all pros at corner

USArmyVet

Reaction score
When did Joseph become Deion Sanders wherein people are proclaiming him a shutdown CB when he has only played in 8 career games (3 of which saw him on ST's only) with a grand total of 71 defensive snaps?????
While his combine measurables were enticing and his small sample size of 1 pass allowed on 7 targets is nice, how about see what he does the rest of the way in a full time role.

Techsass

Reaction score
When did Joseph become Deion Sanders wherein people are proclaiming him a shutdown CB when he has only played in 8 career games (3 of which saw him on ST's only) with a grand total of 71 defensive snaps?????
While his combine measurables were enticing and his small sample size of 1 pass allowed on 7 targets is nice, how about see what he does the rest of the way in a full time role.
You're absolutely right that we should wait a bit, but CZ don't roll that way. I don't know that I want him starting just yet, but if Lewis wasn't back I'd be OK with him.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
I can’t remember the last time, we were this solid at the corners. . Defense set the edge don’t let a quarterback escape. Offense dictates. Plays their game. Anything can happen.

i was about ready to give up on KJ too.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I was screaming in this very forum to trade up for Talib or DRC over Jenkins in 2008 draft.

Then wanted to trade for him when TB was selling him for pennies on the dollar, then again when he was a FA (signed by Denver).

Talib is not only Diggs mentor but he also stood on the table for Denver to draft Parsons at #9.

Would love to add Talib to Cowboys scouting team or coaching staff.
Yes...I'm with you on all of that.