Keys to the game

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
short passes, kept Romo clean

running to the right side, the outside, and kept going at it because it was successful

man coverage

creativity on D, although the 2 down linemen, 4 LBs hurt us a couple of times ie. Campbell scamper

Terrence Newman

need to fix: special teams

only way to do that would be to churn the bottom of the roster, screw keeping guys like Alan Ball, Courtney Brown, Pat Watkins and Barbie Carpenter around just because of potential, they are hurting us

TwentyOne

Reaction score
You could clearly see that the tape bothered Romo. I am looking forward to next week maybe then he is able to play without it. And maybe Felix and Adam Jones return. Then we are at full strength and ready to light some fire!

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
We don't win tonight without Romo or Newman. Also, nice to see Koiser back in there as well!!

Also, a big play that will go under the radar....... the Thomas drop late in the 4th, 3&4 I believe before the Newman break up.

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
Also, on the 1st some of those toss plays would have been HUGE gains if Felix was in there.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
This is Our Year;2423961 said:
Also, on the 1st some of those toss plays would have been HUGE gains if Felix was in there.

I noticed one HUGE crease in particular

thing was like 3 yards wide

Elysium1983

Reaction score
I'll agree with that. There were some huge creases on some of those running plays. I'd like to see some of those same creases with Felix's burst next week...

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
If we want to contend, or even put ourselves in position for the playoffs, we need to get the special teams fixed. We also need to get the ball to our wideouts further than....the line of scrimmage. We really need to get the ball down field to Owens and Co.

Newman was a savior tonight, but we're going to need more from the offense in the future.

James and Henry need to be used sparingly too. Hiding them in this defense is impossible.... but maybe we can hide them on the sidelines.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
tomson75;2424100 said:
If we want to contend, or even put ourselves in position for the playoffs, we need to get the special teams fixed. We also need to get the ball to our wideouts further than....the line of scrimmage. We really need to get the ball down field to Owens and Co.

Newman was a savior tonight, but we're going to need more from the offense in the future.

James and Henry need to be used sparingly too. Hiding them in this defense is impossible.... but maybe we can hide them on the sidelines.

we need more 3 and 4 Wrs sets, send Crayton or Austin up or across the middle, soften up the middle of the field, then the slants can be more effective

and we did bench Henry, don't think there is much we can do about James, Carp sucks and Burnett is just a bit player