Kiper 1/24 updates (request)

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
Pittsburgh picking at #32???

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He had Pittsburgh at #32 cuz they had the best record in the NFL, not cuz he predicted they'd win the superbowl.

I guess Zimm just lucked into several top 5 defenses.

Several? Try 2. And "Rank" means nothing. Give me a defense that takes the ball away from it's opponent. Where has Zimmer's defenses "ranked" in that category?

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
Fletch said:
If we pass on another STUD WIDE RECEIVER like Mike Williams for another DE like Merriman. I will be pissed! Shawn's size is somewhat questionable in my opinion. But why pass on a sure-fire, dominant WR for a DE prospect that may or may not pan out?
You took the words right out of my mouth, if the draft falls like this (with all those RBs and QBs taken at the top) and we pass on Mike Williams, I will cry!

ghettogandhi

Reaction score
this is the same draft scenario I presented a week ago- Merriman at 11 and williamson at 20 but I also added Chris Canty out of Va in the second round. I m afraid Kiper is using our board (and my posts) as his guide for the draft) - quickly everyone post Mike Williams drops to the second due to mysterious illness.

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
jimmy40 said:
I'll certainly agree with you on SC's QB. Who knows? The kid could turn out to be great. Kiper lost me with Dan Cody at #7.

You near Cola? The thought of cheering for Spurrier makes me conflicted, constipated or one of those con words.