Kiper Invitational chatter

tm1119

Reaction score
Probably a long shot....but anybody willing to trade their 4th for a 5th and next years 4th?

DFWJC

Reaction score
Sorry for the delay. When Green bay confirms with Risen, then he's on the clock.

tm1119

Reaction score
NE trades 136 to Buffalo
for
2019 4th round and 2018 5th 166

Won’t be Buffalo’s GM next so don’t give a damn about their future mid round picks. A bunch of good guys out there. Some kinda surprising

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Amazing how many times a player I was going to take was taken before my pick and there were two times I was going tottake a RB K. Johnson Auburn and R Freeman Oregon but decided to take a different player and someone took those RBs with the very next pick. I even had Freeman wrote down in pm before changing it.

Pape

Reaction score
Amazing how many times a player I was going to take was taken before my pick and there were two times I was going tottake a RB K. Johnson Auburn and R Freeman Oregon but decided to take a different player and someone took those RBs with the very next pick. I even had Freeman wrote down in pm before changing it.

I'm in the opposite boat. Its amazing how it seemed that no one wanted the players I picked lol.

tm1119

Reaction score
Trenton Thompson is an inconsistent 3 tech, don’t love the pick. Not inpresssd with the cowboys GM in general...some things just never change

Plankton

Reaction score
Trenton Thompson is an inconsistent 3 tech, don’t love the pick. Not inpresssd with the cowboys GM in general...some things just never change

WARROOM1_13943319.JPG

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
As much as it pains me, superb job by Risen today. A king among men.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Sorry I missed the 4th pick...... couldn't be helped......thanks for the Jalyn Holmes pick..... it fit perfect

cowboyec

Reaction score
and with that.....I have successfully hijacked the titans draft and flown it into the abyss:thumbup:

thanks for letting a new guy crash the Kiper party.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the 2 biggest steals so far are Anthoney Averrett and Lorenzo Carter both at the end of round 3.