Kiper Invitational chatter

DFWJC

Reaction score
The 4th round looks promising this year. Lots of good picks by the crew

cowboyec

Reaction score
titans draft re-cap....the who and the why.
round 1-Harold Landry,DE/LB-Boston College....fills the titans biggest need...an edge rusher.Coach Vrabel is gonna LOVE this dude and who knows what evil they can conjure up.

round 2-Marcus Allen,S-Penn St....after Edge rusher....S was a priority.It was close but I choose Allen over Justin Reid because of Allen's physicality....the titans have a all-world S with Reids skill set already....but Allen gives the back end of this defense some toughness.

round 3-Austin Corbett,G-Nevada...with BOTH OGs set to hit f/a,this was a MAJOR get....he can also play OT.With Corbett in tow,now the pressure to sign both is off a lil.

round 4-Deadrin Senat,DT-S Florida....at 322IBS,titans get a solid NT with tremendous up-side.
with Landry,Senat and Allen...each level of titans got a play-maker.

Im biased....but titans got better....I think.

cowboyec

Reaction score
The 4th round looks promising this year. Lots of good picks by the crew
yes.
Dallas doesn't need to panic if they dont get a NT at 19....there are some good'ns to be found late.
S might be the position to target early.

tm1119

Reaction score
Apparently there will be a lot of people on this board surprised when Breeland Speaks goes top 100? Underrated player

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
Impeccable timing. Four rounds in 14 hours.

cowboyec

Reaction score
not a fan of a RB here for Dallas.
OT/OG Alex Cappa,Humboldt
LB Micah Kiser,Virginia
made more sense to me.
LOVE Davenport.
Miller not bad.
Liked Kyzir White pick.
Like Trenton Thompson.
too early for a RB.

Questfor6

Reaction score
not a fan of a RB here for Dallas.
OT/OG Alex Cappa,Humboldt
LB Micah Kiser,Virginia
made more sense to me.
LOVE Davenport.
Miller not bad.
Liked Kyzir White pick.
Like Trenton Thompson.
too early for a RB.
Post Combine Walton will go top 50, he's a game changer. I want insurance encase our RB finds more trouble this off-season.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Post Combine Walton will go top 50, he's a game changer. I want insurance encase our RB finds more trouble this off-season.
fair....dont disagree about insurance either.
when would you have addressed OG had this been extended out...or is your thought fill it in f/a.

Questfor6

Reaction score
fair....dont disagree about insurance either.
when would you have addressed OG had this been extended out...or is your thought fill it in f/a.
I was gunning for Daniels or Price in round 2 but they both went before me. After that there was no one I saw as a yr 1 contributor left. Resign Cooper or see if Leary becomes a cap casualty in Denver

cowboyec

Reaction score
I was gunning for Daniels or Price in round 2 but they both went before me. After that there was no one I saw as a yr 1 contributor left. Resign Cooper or see if Leary becomes a cap casualty in Denver
as a Cowboys fan...thanks for the work you put in...I know how much time it took.
LOVE Marcus Davenport....if Irving is about to be moved....that pick will be HUGE....not just cause he's 6'7.

cowboyec

Reaction score
I like Risen....he's a good'n.

thanks for putting this together...ran smooth.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Good stuff, boys. Almost everyone was prepared and that made it fun.

Take a look at your draft class in the team by team selections thread and make sure there are no mistakes. That's what people look at when grading. I'll take grades the rest of the week and post the results over the weekend.

If you're unsure how to do the grades it's explained in the mock draft thread in the post below picks for the 4th round. It's not a letter grade. Grade each class from 1-10. 10 being excellent. Also choose one pick that was the steal of the entire draft and one pick that was the biggest reach of the draft. Don't grade yourself. Leave your picks out of it. Grade your peers.

Send me your grades in a DM and don't go easy on me. I don't care if you're wrong and you grade me low.

Johnny23

Reaction score
Sorry for missing my last pick my phone died as I was on the way home from the bus.

Really like how I addressed holes on the team and needs but still brought talent to the Phins.

Feel like I did a good job.