Kiper Invitational mock draft chatter....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I haven't gotten many lists so I'm assuming everyone will be ready tomorrow morning.

I was notified that ABQCOWBOY has to bow out of the mock and xwalker has taken over his team. Also, The Realist has dropped out and the Denver Broncos are now available for anyone who wants to get in to the mock. If not, we'll just site pick for them.

DuDa

Reaction score
I have the Cardinals and the 24th pick. I might be willing to trade down if the right set of circumstances present themselves. Send me a PM if anybody is interested in working out a deal before hand.

tm1119

Reaction score
I have the Cardinals and the 24th pick. I might be willing to trade down if the right set of circumstances present themselves. Send me a PM if anybody is interested in working out a deal before hand.

I'm at 16 and wouldn't mind moving down so if your guy is on the board at 16 let me know and we'll see if we can work something out?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I should point out, the clock for the 1st round is 20 minutes not 30. It is incorrect on the main mock draft thread. I'll change it tomorrow when the thread is open.

1st round - 20
2nd round - 15
3rd & 4th round - 10

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think it would take a rocket surgeon to figure out that TB selects Jameis Winston, QB, Florida State.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Commanders #5 pick for sale. Will take a reasonable deal to move down.

I just did a few calculations to see what It would take for the Cowboys to move up........I don't even come close to value. Good luck in a trade