Kiper's 'A' Draft for Cowboys

KDM256

Reaction score
Wouldn't be mad at the pick but if this was the case for the Cowboys?? Can Sutton play the 1 tech?? Because if not it appears that MKJ doesn't have any faith in Melton with 3 3techs going into the season.

rkell87

Reaction score
How can the #1 or #2 rated OG be availabe at #47?

because the defensive talent in this draft is off the charts, there are 6 QBs expected to be taken in the top 50, and another 6 WRs in the top 50-60. Not saying it will happen but the first guard taken could easily be in the second round.

waving monkey

Reaction score
I think it's a two drafts repair job and next years draft I've read is a strong DE draft

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
because the defensive talent in this draft is off the charts, there are 6 QBs expected to be taken in the top 50, and another 6 WRs in the top 50-60. Not saying it will happen but the first guard taken could easily be in the second round.

In scanning through past drafts, I can't find any drafts where multiple Guards were not selected before #47.

I know this is a deep draft and maybe Filo makes it to the very early part of round 2, but I just don't see any chance at #47. I guess I need to look at each pick in that mock to see if it makes more sense.

rkell87

Reaction score
In scanning through past drafts, I can't find any drafts where multiple Guards were not selected before #47.

I know this is a deep draft and maybe Filo makes it to the very early part of round 2, but I just don't see any chance at #47. I guess I need to look at each pick in that mock to see if it makes more sense.

don't bother seeing if this mock make sense, it really doesn't. But I'm seeing him fall out of round 1 more and more in mocks and we are getting closer to the draft.

Nirvana

Reaction score
Sutton weighed 303 at the combine, why can't he play 1 tech? It's overkill if he can't. Donald, Melton and Bass are sufficient at 3 tech for a roster. We've only got so many draft picks.