Kipers Mock Draft 2.0 Cowboys take Amarius Mims, OT, Georgia

starfan1

Reaction score
Would love that dude but there's a couple teams in front of us that may be Center needy. Doubt he's there at 24.
I know and hes climbing up the draft board. My dream scenario is him being at 24 and Sweat falling to 56 but thats a pipe dream and isnt going to happen. Better yet we could trade down to 30 0r 31 and pick up a 4th and grab Barton or Fraizer with the late first rounder. Or maybe Fauntano but he may go earlier also

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
If you extend Dak, then he should be good enough to lift the offense above its deficiencies. Focus on defense. It was hard typing this with a straight face. We know it's going to be all about helping Dak, again.

J-man

Reaction score
Mims maybe inexperienced, but I would have no qualms about taking him. The dude is a beast, still raw and learning but was already dominate in very limited snaps.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not a huge fan. I feel like he’s more of a project with massive upside. But he can be a massive bust as well
Yeah, get the center instead. Move Tyler to LT, Tyron to RT, Steele to backup and they’re good to go on the OL.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Mims maybe inexperienced, but I would have no qualms about taking him. The dude is a beast, still raw and learning but was already dominate in very limited snaps.
Mims potential is off the roof. The only issue I see is he might not be ready to start day 1 and 1st rd picks need to start day 1 especially this year for the Cowboys.