Video: Kirk Cousins talks about loss to Dallas and Dalton

cowboyed

Reaction score
We can talk about draft position and picks if our team loses out the rest of this peculiar and unsettling season, but I still prefer the exhilaration of the Cowboys winning games.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
You don't have to put up a happy face, but at least be cordial and respectful. It's better to show to your players, coaches and owner how to be both a good winner and loser, than a sore winner and loser. There is a big difference between both.

Zim has always been salty. I imagine he's not much different after a win.. I wouldn't make too much of it.. and I cheered LOUDLY for Cousins to get re-signed by the Ratscums because we owned him there. His only win with them against Dallas came with Kellen Moore at QB.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Zim has always been salty. I imagine he's not much different after a win.. I wouldn't make too much of it.. and I cheered LOUDLY for Cousins to get re-signed by the Ratscums because we owned him there. His only win with them against Dallas came with Kellen Moore at QB.

Yeah Zimm isn't a cordial loser, thats just him. Cousin's has to be thinking "how did we lose" as he had a damn good game.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Zimmer comes across like a misery. Never seems happy. No swagger either.
Dudes probably getting fired after this season

lol losing to a (let’s be honest) bad Dallas team at home in your new stadium