Kitna compares Dak throwing to Moon

Dre11

Reaction score
I chalk that up to Kitna kissing up. No new coach is going to come in and bad mouth a player. The FO just gave him the job, do you really think he's going to come in and start causing problems? He's just kissing up to the front office through Dak. Trying to mud puddle his way to the top.

He also not going to come in and compare him to a player like Moon if he wasn't sincere about it.he could've said any other qb.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
He also not going to come in and compare him to a player like Moon if he wasn't sincere about it.he could've said any other qb.
I could look like Moon, in practice, with no pressure. I figure Kitna would love to be a head coach one day so the first thing he starts doing is mud puddling his way to the top.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Somebody must be in a altered state mentioning Warren Moon and Dak Prescott in a sentence about football.
That Kitna interview saying Dak throws the ball like Warren Moon makes as much sense as this interview with James Brown:

Sounds like a few rails, a bowl and 3-4 shots talking.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I could look like Moon, in practice, with no pressure. I figure Kitna would love to be a head coach one day so the first thing he starts doing is mud puddling his way to the top.
I truly doubt you would look like Moon...
But your point is taken.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Somebody must be in a altered state mentioning Warren Moon and Dak Prescott in a sentence about football.
That Kitna interview saying Dak throws the ball like Warren Moon makes as much sense as this interview with James Brown:

The newscaster was more out of touch than James Brown. She had the Aunt Bee haircut.

MV5BMTU1ODUwNDY4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzExODg3MjE@._V1_UY268_CR87,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Dre11

Reaction score

A man who has been up and close with both men has a 100% more perspective than you Joe the fan....lol

Dre11

Reaction score

Well duh, considering they haven't played a game. Regardless, it's what he's seen so far. You're wrong again.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Well duh, considering they haven't played a game. Regardless, it's what he's seen so far. You're wrong again.
You are always saying someone is wrong when you know darn well opinions vary. That's an extremely snobbish and self centered jester. So I'm guessing you have a God complex and that you are the almighty voice on the site. Right?

Opinions vary. Get over yourself.

Dre11

Reaction score
You are always saying someone is wrong when you know darn well opinions vary. That's an extremely snobbish and self centered jester. So I'm guessing you have a God complex and that you are the almighty voice on the site. Right?

Opinions vary. Get over yourself.

Except your damn opinion don't carry the weight Kitna does a qb who has been in the league 10+ years, and has stood side by side with both players. Then you have the nerve to criticize what he observed. Talk about a God Complex....lol
When comparing his expertise and opinion to yours, I say you're wrong.