Kitna compares Dak throwing to Moon

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Except your damn opinion don't carry the weight Kitna does a qb who has been in the league 10+ years, and has stood side by side with both players. Then you have the nerve to criticize what he observed. Talk about a God Complex....lol
When comparing his expertise and opinion to yours, I say you're wrong.
My opinions matter to me. That's why I Express them. But wait a minute let me change my whole belief system so my opinions and your opinions match. Because everyone needs to fall in line with the Almighty Dre.

Opinions vary on Dak.
Opinions vary on Garrett.
Opinions vary on Jerry.
But it doesn't mean someone is wrong.

So someone's opinions should be met with an "I agree" or an "I disagree." Not a....YOUR WRONG. An I agree or disagree starts a discussion. A ...YOUR WRONG starts an argument. Ignorant people start arguments. Rational people have discussions.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
My opinions matter to me. That's why I Express them. But wait a minute let me change my whole belief system so my opinions and your opinions match. Because everyone needs to fall in line with the Almighty Dre.
Opinions vary on Dak.
Opinions vary on Garrett.
Opinions vary on Jerry.
But it doesn't mean someone is wrong.

So someone's opinions should be met with an "I agree" or an "I disagree." Not a....YOUR WRONG. An I agree or disagree starts a discussion. A ...YOUR WRONG starts an argument. Ignorant people start arguments. Rational people have discussions.
And Warren Moon had to play in the CFL for several years.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Kitna is just promoting his QB.

Warren was a prolific league leading passer. Dak can only dream to be in his league.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I really don’t like comparing QB’s to others. They each stand on their own merit.I feel if your QB needs propping up by using comparisons then he’s probably not as good and simply attempting to sell something beyond what he is.

erod

Reaction score
Well, they throw nothing alike in any possible way.

But they're both black.

So there's that.

Qcard

Reaction score

Qcard

Reaction score
I think of Prescott more of McNair...

Moon was an amazing passer who set many records... Dak as much as I like him doesn’t have that golden arm
Hehe...Dak also set many records...unless SEC records don't count:facepalm:

Kaiser

Reaction score
Jon'Vea Johnson getting some early pub...dude is super fast now, watch out Tavon.

Dane Brugler rated him as a 6th rounder, this was his writeup:

STRENGTHS: Accelerates in a blink, quickly finding his top speed…stacks cornerbacks and sustains his pace vertically to get behind the defense (his career 18.1 yards per catch ranks third best in school history)…quick feet to evade press and gain initial leverage…elusive with the ball in his hands, turning slants, screens or crossers into chunk plays…well-liked by his teammates and coaches…steady production the last three seasons despite a crowded wide receiver depth chart.

WEAKNESSES: Thin body type and lacks ideal muscle on his frame…lack of play strength stands out, struggling to match physical defenders…doesn’t have the balance or run power to break tackles…his patterns lack seasoning…needs to better vary his route speed and better shift his gears to fool coverage…doesn’t always play confident with his footwork, which affects his stem work…catches balls thrown to him but is inconsistent away from his frame or in traffic…doesn’t have return experience on special teams.

SUMMARY: A part-time starter Toledo, Johnson was the backup “X” receiver in the Rockets’ offense behind Diontae Johnson, lining up across the formation. Despite coming off the bench most of his career, he found ways to impact games, leading the team with three 50-plus catches in 2018 and setting the school record with the longest play from scrimmage (98-yard catch). Johnson has the type of speed capable of creating consistent separation at the top of routes, which defenses must respect. However, there is a lot of feast or famine on this tape due to raw routes, footwork and technique. He also lacks experience on special teams. Overall, Johnson relies more on pure athleticism than nuance as a pass catcher, but his electric speed can create mismatches, projecting as a poor man’s version of Phillip Dorsett.

GRADE: 6th-7th Round

HoplessCowboysFan36

Reaction score
Somebody must be in a altered state mentioning Warren Moon and Dak Prescott in a sentence about football.
That Kitna interview saying Dak throws the ball like Warren Moon makes as much sense as this interview with James Brown:

Im so confused.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Somebody must be in a altered state mentioning Warren Moon and Dak Prescott in a sentence about football.
That Kitna interview saying Dak throws the ball like Warren Moon makes as much sense as this interview with James Brown:

A treasure, one of the comedic great interviews .