Kitna compares Dak throwing to Moon

Kaiser

Reaction score
For all-time pure arm strength, and in order, I would say Williams, Elway and Favre (in Louisiana it is pronounce Fav-ray and in his part of Mississippi its pronounce Far-v but that is a long story). All had a baseball background which I think helps a lot.

Totally agree on Doug Williams. I can't root for the Commanders but I was very happy he got a SB Ring.

Dre11

Reaction score
My opinions matter to me. That's why I Express them. But wait a minute let me change my whole belief system so my opinions and your opinions match. Because everyone needs to fall in line with the Almighty Dre.

Opinions vary on Dak.
Opinions vary on Garrett.
Opinions vary on Jerry.
But it doesn't mean someone is wrong.

So someone's opinions should be met with an "I agree" or an "I disagree." Not a....YOUR WRONG. An I agree or disagree starts a discussion. A ...YOUR WRONG starts an argument. Ignorant people start arguments. Rational people have discussions.
And when your opinion is posted in a public form it's open to scrutiny, just like mine and anyone else on this form . If you don't want your opinion called out, keep them to yourself.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Let's see.......Kitna is a former NFL QB working every day with Dak vs ?, damn this is hard. Who should I believe.......wanna guess (LOL)
Kitna is also tasked with the job of making Dak better, which means instilling within him a confidence that he's just as good as any other quarterback. So in addition to helping Dak mechanically, his job is to pump up Mr. Prescott with as much sunshine as will fit in that Mississippi head of his. And do you know how that must make Dak feel that his NEW quarterback coach compared him to Warren Moon when no one else - to my knowledge - has made any such comparison? :)

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Ex kept he has a level of expertise you don't come close to which is why you've been called out here by more than me.
I got up close to my TV and watched Moon play for years. I got up close to my TV and watched Dak play. So my opinion is based off of the same thing Kitna's opinion is based off of. Eyesight. AKA the visual.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
well we have been watching dak throw the ball for 4 years, I dont know if kitna has seen every game like we have????
Kitna is just a guy who played, it doesnt make him an expert.
If he has been working with dak , and dak has gotten better, then maybe we will see it in sept.

I remember when jerry said wheedon had the prettiest pass he ever saw, then cut the guy later that year lol.
Throwing in practice and in a real game is 2 different things.
:facepalm:

Dre11

Reaction score
I got up close to my TV and watched Moon play for years. I got up close to my TV and watched Dak play. So my opinion is based off of the same thing Kitna's opinion is based off of. Eyesight. AKA the visual.

Right, TV. Your view is no where near as legit as Kitna. ...lol