Kitna compares Dak throwing to Moon

HungryLion

Reaction score
I can't believe anyone would still be making this comparison, it's so lazy.

They have nothing in common, they don't even have similar play styles.

Why make a coherent argument, when you can post pointless YouTube videos.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Roger, you can dish it out but you can't take it. :thumbup:

Make your point then move on rather than making your point again and again. We get what you are saying, you disagree with Kitna's comparison of Dak to Moon. At this point, you are beating a dead horse.
I'm just replying to other people's post when they quote me. My first post I let it be known that I disagreed with Kitna's statement. My second post was a joke. Then I just started responding to other people's post when they quoted me. Just like I'm responding to you right now. You keep telling me to move on like I'm not suppose to interact with other posters. HELLO...that's what this we site is about. So if you dont want to see posters interacting with one another then you've come to the wrong website.

Last edited:

eromeopolk

Reaction score
A man who has been up and close with both men has a 100% more perspective than you Joe the fan....lol
Yes your right, I was born in Clinton, LA (google Zachary LA), grew up in New Orleans LA, immediate family went to Grambling and Southern Universities, immediate family lived and played football in Los Angeles, CA, and immediate family lived and played football in the state of Washington attending WU and WSU.

I have had an extremely close perspective on the passing abilities of both Warren Moon (in Los Angeles, college and the pros), and Doug Williams (around Zachary, Clinton, and Greensburg, LA areas, in high school, college, pros, etc.).

Both Warren and Doug were known for the perfect spiral passes. However, Doug had more arm strength.

For all-time pure arm strength, and in order, I would say Williams, Elway and Favre (in Louisiana it is pronounce Fav-ray and in his part of Mississippi its pronounce Far-v but that is a long story). All had a baseball background which I think helps a lot.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I can't believe anyone would still be making this comparison, it's so lazy.

They have nothing in common, they don't even have similar play styles.

Look at the video and tell me its not Dak wearing that Broncos uniform.....same sack prone and panic driven non accurate QB machine.....give it some more time we will have our own Tim Tebow saga in Big D soonest....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I'm just replying to other people's post when they quote me. My first post I let it be known that I disagreed with Kitna's statement. My second post was a joke. Then I just started responding to other people's post when they quoted me. Just like I'm responding to you right now. You keep telling me to move on like I'm not suppose to interact with other posters. HELLO...that's what this we site is about. So if you dont want to see posters interacting with one another then you've come to the wrong website.
I see there are many that disagree with you, so take a hint and stop digging your hole deeper.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
I see there are many that disagree with you, so take a hint and stop digging your hole deeper.
I am a man. A very proud self sufficient independent man. I dont back down from my own opinions, ideas, or beliefs for no one. I am a steadfast person. I dont need everyone to agree with me. I dont need everyone to like me. I wouldn't be able to respect myself if I let someone change my opinions, my beliefs, or my ideas. There's seven billion plus people on this planet and the only person I need to respect from is one. Me. Opinions vary. Beliefs vary. Ideas vary. I'm not about to suppress my ideas, my opinions, my beliefs, or myself to appease no one. I'd rather die then give in to your say-so. So if you want to LORD over over someone else then that's you. But you will never have KINGSHIP over me.

Show me a guy that doesn't want other people having their own ideas, their own opinions, or there own beliefs. And I'll show you Adolf Hitler.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I am a man. A very proud self sufficient independent man. I dont back down from my own opinions, ideas, or beliefs for no one. I am a steadfast person. I dont need everyone to agree with me. I dont need everyone to like me. I wouldn't be able to respect myself if I let someone change my opinions, my beliefs, or my ideas. There's seven billion plus people on this planet and the only person I need to respect from is one. Me. Opinions vary. Beliefs vary. Ideas vary. I'm not about to suppress my ideas, my opinions, my beliefs, or myself to appease no one. I'd rather die then give in to your say-so. So if you want to LORD over over someone else then that's you. But you will never have KINGSHIP over me.

Show me a guy that doesn't want other people having their own ideas, their own opinions, or there own beliefs. And I'll show you Adolf Hitler.
Okay, get kick around and around. Makes no difference to me. I actually find it quite amusing to see all these people countering your opinion. If you want to call constructive criticism, "lording over" you then so be it. A real man knows his limitations and isn't so stubborn to see when he's gone down the wrong rabbit hole. But that's your battle to fight not mine. Good luck and good day sir.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Okay, get kick around and around. Makes no difference to me. I actually find it quite amusing to see all these people countering your opinion. If you want to call constructive criticism, "lording over" you then so be it. A real man knows his limitations and isn't so stubborn to see when he's gone down the wrong rabbit hole. But that's your battle to fight not mine. Good luck and good day sir.
May you live long and prosper. JoeKing.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Ok, Kitna is talking about the tightness of the spiral...cool. I was about to say Moon never crossed my mind watching Dak, more like McNabb n McNair.

Jon'Vea Johnson getting some early pub...dude is super fast now, watch out Tavon.
This.

Moon, to me, was one the epic pure passers in the game. Really, REALLY different from Dak.
But if he means the tightness of the spiral, I'm fine with that. Don't know if it's true, but it doesn't matter either way.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wish he was more like Moon in the way he delivered that ball at it's highest possible point on a consistent basis. Moon's one inch taller than Dak but he played like a 6'6" QB instead of 6'3" because of his ability to release the ball at that high point and his accuracy was excellent.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Can't imagine how great Moon would be in the current NFL.
We would absolutely demolish the competition with that arm, Zeke, Coop et al , the line, and this rising defense

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Let's see.......Kitna is a former NFL QB working every day with Dak vs ?, damn this is hard. Who should I believe.......wanna guess (LOL)
well we have been watching dak throw the ball for 4 years, I dont know if kitna has seen every game like we have????
Kitna is just a guy who played, it doesnt make him an expert.
If he has been working with dak , and dak has gotten better, then maybe we will see it in sept.

I remember when jerry said wheedon had the prettiest pass he ever saw, then cut the guy later that year lol.
Throwing in practice and in a real game is 2 different things.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
Can't imagine how great Moon would be in the current NFL.
We would absolutely demolish the competition with that arm, Zeke, Coop et al , the line, and this rising defense
Yeah he was good, but I read he was also a wife beater, so now days he would probably be kicked out of the league.