Kitna to be QB coach, Moore leading candidate for OC

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I pointed out to someone else about how Parcells and Belicheck has a coaching tree. While the coordinators can definitely evolve, coaching styles, tendencies, plays are very telling. What I also said was if this is going to be the hiring that The Dak regime lives or dies from... so be it.

Hey if you want to be positive to just be positive, you go right on and do that. The season and years have been long since we’ve won and if your mindset is it’s been fun, I commend you.

It does cause an uneasiness because Kellen is a big unknown. He does have the backing of the FO and has been said that he is Smart so that is something but like I mentioned to you, we do over value our personnel and that could also mean our downfall. With how much talent we have, I find myself scouring the internet to see who the hell Kellen is with not much avail. That’s who could possibly be our OC

I didn’t say I was positive or negative, I just said people need to be reasonable with in their judgements. Moore’s lack of experience is a fair and legitimate concern. The idea that he has no ability to think for himself and is a “disciple” of Linehan is not. For all we know he may not even be a fan of al lot of what Linehan does, We just don’t know, and this disciple thing is just a lazy argument. If coaches were merely clones of who they previously coached under NFL teams would still be running schemes and formations they did in the 1920’s.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
It's almost as if Jerry thinks..."what's the worst possible move I can make?"

Not really...It's taken over 2 decades to get Jerry to finally figure it out..."Hey...What would Floaty do?"....And follow through w/ it. But he's getting there...It's a process.:rolleyes:

Give him a little credit...He's finally seeing the error of his ways...and taking my advice...Finally :flagwave:

CowboyChris

Reaction score
If it were me, I would hire someone who could install the Patriots offensive schemes.

Gaede

Reaction score
Yep, probably Moore as OC and TE coach input.

I'm not sure. If Moore is made OC, I'd imagine they are doing so because he has ideas. I doubt he's getting promoted because they think he is a leader of men.

Then again, who knows

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
Knowing previous decisions I wouldn’t be surprised with an announcement of OC by committee ...:lmao2:

Lord knows it’s worked so well for them previously ...
:facepalm::grin:

Asklesko

Reaction score
I'm not sure. If Moore is made OC, I'd imagine they are doing so because he has ideas. I doubt he's getting promoted because they think he is a leader of men.

Then again, who knows

In this case, because Moore can be a friend of men. Specifically of Dak Prescott, who likes him and is comfortable with. Moore will be a comfort liaison while Garrett runs his offense.