Kj ....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Key did get jacked up but jumped up like a man. More than most would do. Including me!

HeHateMe

Displaced but Dedicated
Reaction score
That play is exactly why I love Key.

Got up like nothing happened and continued to have a great game.

I wish every Cowboy had the heart he has.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
keyshawn is a tough hombre..... no doubt.

michael irvin with less speed is a good description, i think.

dallasgirl12

Reaction score
KDWilliams85 said:
I remember that. I was laughin' my *** off when I saw that.
Man- why would this cause you to laugh your *** off? Maybe take a sigh of relief. Maybe, a "Man what a hit". ... by find it humorous? :rolleyes:

jsond

Reaction score
Crown Royal said:
Joey Galloway would have left the game. Nuff said.

so true..and probably wouldn't have returned til mid-season. Call KJ what you want, can't deny his dedication, toughness, fire..and oh yeah production.

HardHittin'Witten

This ain't Madden
Reaction score
I'm glad we have Key. I remember when he was with TB and they were playing Detroit. He grabbed a passed across the middle and just got destroyed. His helmet flew off...it was ugly. Key just got up and went back to the huddle.

Lord Sun

Reaction score
Charles said:
I am amazed that he didn't try and cushion his fall by sticking out his hand or arm. He landed on his side and might have saved himself from an arm or hand injury.

Hmmm... Could have SOMEthing to do with being hit at about the same velocity with which train wrecks often tak place, and being unable to comprehend the situation and take necessary action in less than half a second. Could. Not saying it does, but it could.