Video: Knight and Anae on the trade block?

vnick

Reaction score
While I do believe the Cowboys are shopping them, this also could be a means of testing whether they could slip them through waivers and add them after a few players are originally put on the 53 then placed on IR. If no one offers anything in a trade, it may indicate to the team they can safely slide them through waivers.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I was big on Anae after the Cards game. He hasn’t done anything since. I doubt he makes the team.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I would rather keep Knight over Nyseke IMO. He can play 4 positions and Nyseke is just totally washed up.

Irse

Reaction score
I was big on Anae after the Cards game. He hasn’t done anything since. I doubt he makes the team.
I only watched yesterday's game and didn't think he did much. Couldn't get pressure on the QB even going up against a reserve OT.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Jeff Cavanaugh is saying both Knight and Anae are on the trade block.

Buried the lede.

The most important point here is that with 4 guys on the Covid list, we effectively have 4 extra roster spots during final cuts.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Jeff Cavanaugh is saying both Knight and Anae are on the trade block.
Don't know how we're trading Knight. He can play 4 positions, and McGovern is the only other backup interior olineman I see. Even with Knight, we're thin at backup interior oline.

Is Farniok supposed to make the roster? Braylon Jones?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
What? He Anae looked better than some of the other guys we threw out there. I wonder who's taking his spot or the reason behind this.
Carter...I thought he really came off the ball well earlier in camp..

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
I only watched yesterday's game and didn't think he did much. Couldn't get pressure on the QB even going up against a reserve OT.

He played a ton of snaps yesterday and didn’t generate any meaningful pressure.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Hey for what it’s worth Garrett and columbo viewed knight as a guard. The giants had some injuries on their line yesterday.