Video: Knight and Anae on the trade block?

conner01

Reaction score
Sam Young and Chaz Green are still in the league backing up. Knight just played a whole game and held up against Jags starters. Knight can play both guard and tackle and has started games last year and is young and cheap.

Yeah, scrub. Who would want him?
People throw around scrub way to much
Knight is a young prospect who played fairly well as he got more snaps
There are dozens of worse tackles in the nfl and some have been around for years and aren’t likely to get better. Knight showed he improved with snaps

Carson

Reaction score
Jones and Farniok play different positions right now. Jones may have practiced a little center early in camp but none since, as best as I can remember. Jones is strictly a guard who played some center in college.

Farniok is C/OT.
Appreciate it. I can grade safeties and receivers (did take for colleges) but am clueless for line play

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jones and Farniok play different positions right now. Jones may have practiced a little center early in camp but none since, as best as I can remember. Jones is strictly a guard who played some center in college.

Farniok is C/OT.
He plays some guard too. Dude can play all the spots at oline.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Anae has MUCH trade value. Just watch his tape. Teams covet pass rushers and YES they tend to overpay for them because they are so few. That said, its nuts 2 trade Anae. He can be elite but needs reps.You can NEVER have too many.

John813

Reaction score
Alarcon will probably go on the IPP squad again but this year international players can be elevated to the regular practice squad and actually have a chance to play if called up.
Last year IA had to stay on the IPP for the entire year.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Agree on Anae . Guy has a motor just needs some reps and I’m sure somewhere along the way Randy Gregory will line up in the neutral zone penalties time and DLaw will need to be spelled for some series.

Tampa threw fresh bodies at Mahomes in the SB and overwhelmed the Chiefs line. This is no time for Jerry to get cute and think he knows personnel.

Knight ? What could you possibly get in trade value for him ?

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Alarcon will probably go on the IPP squad again but this year international players can be elevated to the regular practice squad and actually have a chance to play if called up.
Last year IA had to stay on the IPP for the entire year.
Yes, that is the logical outcome for Alarcon.

quickccc

Reaction score
Though Farniok only had one single start at center at Nebraska, he's already looks like he's more a natural fix at center than Williams.
All the more reason why we should've trying Williams out at swing tackle this summer than experimenting with him as a utility center.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Agree on Anae . Guy has a motor just needs some reps and I’m sure somewhere along the way Randy Gregory will line up in the neutral zone penalties time and DLaw will need to be spelled for some series.

Tampa threw fresh bodies at Mahomes in the SB and overwhelmed the Chiefs line. This is no time for Jerry to get cute and think he knows personnel.

Knight ? What could you possibly get in trade value for him ?
guessing..not very much.