KRLD: Dallas Cowboys fans biggest complainers in NFL: Study

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
I dunno about that....living here in the NY Metro Area listening to Jets and Giants Fans and sports talk. It's pretty brutal.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Jerry and Stephen have run this team into the ground with their ignorance of what it takes to make a team click. There's no cure for a FO that refuses to admit their mistakes and either continues to make excuses for doing so or ignores any mention of it. They might see fit to replace Nolan and/or several players but will they also see fit to replace themselves with a competent GM? No! They've had decades to do so, yet they still stubbornly refuse to hold themselves accountable for their managerial incompetence.

Last edited:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Sorry, I neglected to note in my preceding post that our FO has no idea how to combine talent for the necessary chemistry. It's no great wonder why the members of this forum complain so much. As fans, we're the ones helplessly bearing the pain of the two Joneses and their miscues. After all is said and done, Will McClay does a fine job evaluating the talent but what is being done with it is another matter entirely.

Last edited: