KTCK-Cowboy Draft Talk Coming Up With Norm

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Just wanted to give people a heads up.

Norm about to talk about players the Cowboys wanted but missed out on and other draft information.

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
I'm listening to it. I can recap.

Norm's source is probably legit. He was predicting Stanback, Spencer and Marten a week before the draft.

BLT

Reaction score
thanks inman im really looking forward to finding out who we wanted and missed out on

i wonder if michael bush was available when we drafted in the 4th if we would have taken him

mullet

Reaction score
It is 11:05 CST.... and, Norm is about to talk Cowboys. and he promised some inside scoops.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1483526 said:
I'm listening to it. I can recap.

Norm's source is probably legit. He was predicting Stanback, Spencer and Marten a week before the draft.

Cool... cause I had a post ready to recap but yours are much more precise...

Thanks...

BLT

Reaction score
hearing this thing about deossie is making me even more upset... the cowboys really wanted him and just couldnt get to him... WHY GIANTS WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Im not letting this go

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
cowboys19;1483596 said:
I Got Names!!! You Want Names? I Got Names!!! Coming Up Next

:laugh2: Gotta love how norm gets into things.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
I'm getting confused with the wanting DeOssie. They took Stanback with the first fourth when he was available and then wanted Free with the other. They needed another pick if they wanted all three. I wonder if maybe originally they though they could get Stanback for a sixth(or trade up to the fifth) and then changed their mind when they realized other teams were very interested in the fourth. Or maybe they thought they could get DeOssie later.

Shuttemdown41

Reaction score
This is some REALLY good inside info folks!!! Tune in if you can!!! Oh, and Norm's reaction to the drafting of Spencer probably required the services of an environmental clean up squad - the man surely made a big mess of himself. :D

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
BLT;1483589 said:
hearing this thing about deossie is making me even more upset... the cowboys really wanted him and just couldnt get to him... WHY GIANTS WHY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Im not letting this go

dude, if you are losing sleep over not getting a middle rd LB prospect from an Ivy League school, something is wrong

David

BLT

Reaction score
dbair1967;1483616 said:
dude, if you are losing sleep over not getting a middle rd LB prospect from an Ivy League school, something is wrong

David

zak deossie is my pet cat.. shoulda seen me in the chat when zak deossie was drafted almost threw a fit haha

speedkilz88

Reaction score
dbair1967;1483616 said:

David
He does look like a good player and he deep snaps so he would save a roster spot.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Greg Williams just came on to take exception with Norm's call of how bad Cleveland will still be. Williams thinks they'll be pretty good next year.

Anything can happen, but Williams is an idiot. He's saying what Winslow is healthy, and he's not yet. Asks what if Joe Thomas is Jonathan Ogden... What are the odds of that? Not much mention of how poor their defense is.