Twitter: Kudos to Jayron Kearse for the good sportsmanship

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
yep. So did Irvin, so did Novacek…

Yeah, I've mentioned when I was born, but that's what I've seen on highlights. It's good to see that confidence and, in a way, cockiness that can be backed up returning. This team knowing that they can win pretty much any game, and I think, as long as we play well, we can win against any team.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I'm not crying, little lady, just agreeing that I thought that was a bit much. I wouldn't mind high stepping, but slowing down to rub it in the other team's face is low class.
Sure thing Scooter. I guess some on here always have to complain about something.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Sure thing Scooter. I guess some on here always have to complain about something.
Nah, I don't always have to complain, but if someone makes a comment I agree with, I'll let them know I agree. You're the one complaining that I feel that way.

Alweezy

Reaction score
it was a high step like Deion used to do, it was not a fake limp.
I loved it.
LMAO... agreed. if I had a nickel for every time D-Jax styled on us, or someone on Philly took a dive at the 1 yard line...

division game, you can high step all you want if you wide open on a great play design. That's the swagger we need.

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
I remember that play when he waved back at the Giants player, and I remember being surprised, because he usually had more class. Maybe that player had been talking smack to him.
Class isn’t at issue in the NFL. Do you realize what these guys say to each other on the field. Needless to say, it’d make a sailor blush as the old saying goes.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Class isn’t at issue in the NFL. Do you realize what these guys say to each other on the field. Needless to say, it’d make a sailor blush as the old saying goes.
Emmitt used to get helped up by the other team a lot, which I think was classy, so I would assume he treated them with class as well.