Kyle Dugger Safety

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
Henderson in the the first and Duggar or Winfield in the second would be a home run

jay94

Reaction score
I just think that position is not good value with your first round pick.

Jamal Adams is the best SS in football and he doesn’t have much of an impact on the outcome of games.

I think you draft a position in the first round that is premium. SS is the fullback of the secondary.

Then rb is equivalent of a punter right?

fivetwos

Reaction score
Henderson in the the first and Duggar or Winfield in the second would be a home run
Yep...IF they address DT in FA. If not we need to pray Kinlaw or Brown slips.

The DL HAS to get better, or a couple of rookies in the secondary, even great ones, arent going to matter. Not for 2020 anyway.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
I’m calling it right now.. He’s going to be all the hype after the combine and possibly find himself in the first round.

I like Delpit but after Delpit if we are set on taking a safety I want to go high upside and stay away from a safe do nothing Safety like McKinney.

I want no part of McKinney in the first round.

Dugger dominated at the division 2 level. He was great all week at the senior bowl and I think he goes to the combine and comes out as one of the most discussed players headed into this draft.

Dang you lol. I wanted to post a thread about him. I really want him in round 2!!! He looks like a solid safety!!

Bowdown27

Reaction score
I feel someone will fall in the first and we won’t have to take safety. A corner or dt or maybe even lb. I don’t think you have to reach for safety in round one. I’d be happy w dugger chinn or Winfield after the first.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Dugger would be an awesome add in late 2nd area or our 3rd rounder
I think he could be a sneaky LB choice my self
But SS overall