Kyle Shannan Quit On His Team

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Quit on his team today. Choked away two super bowls and an nfc title game. Guy is trash.
How so? He had to play with his 3rd and 4th string QB’s today. I’d say he did a great job getting them there. Wasn’t much else he could do today, especially with all the defensive penalties.

jcollins28

Reaction score
He’s overrated, poster child of being the son of NFL coach has been carried by Jimmy G Trent Williams and the D. Blew the superbowl in Atlanta no one gives him **** bc of his cool hats and last name.

basel90

Reaction score
I'd give my left nut to have him as our HC. He's much better than McCarthy.

He had to play today with his 4th string QB and then his third string QB came back and had to play without an arm.
Quit on his team today. Choked away two super bowls and an nfc title game. Guy is trash.
that trash you call was down to his 4th QB and last week outschemed our bafoon of coach and his FO

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
I guess I'm still miffed as to the injury to Purdy and how much of an impediment it was to him throwing the ball. I would have had Purdy at least try to air it out a little.

The game plan was so one dimensional it wasn't even funny.

Boysdaboys

Reaction score
Quit on his team? How's it his fault that he was stuck with a 4th string QB? He made it this far would a third stringer. The guy is obviously one of the best coaches in the league.

I absolutely do believe he cost them a SB against KC with his play calling though. They were up by ten and decided to stop running for some reason.

SB 51 speaks for itself. But the guy is aggressive. Alot of that game is on the head coach. Even still. Atlanta could only lose by doing just about everything wrong, while NE would need to do everything right. Amazingly, that is exactly what happened.

As a coach, he has never had that true game changing QB. What he has done with the QB's at his disposal are amazing. But you aren't going into a hostile environment and beating a great team with your 4th stringer. I don't care who you are. It's not happening.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
I'd give my left nut to have him as our HC. He's much better than McCarthy.

He had to play today with his 4th string QB and then his third string QB came back and had to play without an arm.
He's not MUCH better than McCarthy, but I do think at this point in their careers, he is the better coach.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
How so? He had to play with his 3rd and 4th string QB’s today. I’d say he did a great job getting them there. Wasn’t much else he could do today, especially with all the defensive penalties.
How about blowing a 25 point sb lead. An 11 point sb lead and blowing and nfc title game.

Jayinem

Reaction score
How about blowing a 25 point sb lead. An 11 point sb lead and blowing and nfc title game.
Brady, Mahomes, lost his QB.

Now do Dallas' NFC Championship and Super Bowl chokes or wins since 1996. Even chokers are better than anything we've had or done.

cowboyfan4life2

Reaction score
Brady, Mahomes, lost his QB.

Now do Dallas' NFC Championship and Super Bowl chokes or wins since 1996. Even chokers are better than anything we've had or done.
Theres no defense for blowing a 28 3 lead in the biggest choke job in nfl history.