Kyler Murray, yay or nay?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want to look back on this one day and see who was right and who was wrong.

A 5'10" QB going first overall.

No long diatribe of ifs and buts with conditions and maybes. Will Kyler Murray succeed in the NFL to the tune of a franchise QB?

Russell Wilson has changed me. I vote yes. Even going to Arizona with a head coach I don't believe in I still believe the cream will rise to the top.

What say you? Take a stance.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
I’ve never seen him play but if he compares to Russell Wilson then yes he should have some success...

dallas72

Reaction score
He has the talent, the speed & arm...But not a ver BBC al leader, even in the huddle So I dunno QB needs to be a leader of men

1LoyalCowboyFan

Reaction score

No long diatribe of ifs and buts with conditions and maybes. Will Kyler Murray succeed in the NFL to the tune of a franchise QB?

Russell Wilson has changed me. I vote yes. Even going to Arizona with a head coach I don't believe in I still believe the cream will rise to the top.

He’ll succeed. Yay!

cowboyec

Reaction score
yes.
especially for arizona who STILL do not have an offensive line...better have a QB that can run.
his arm talent and feet make-up for his lack of height,in my opinion.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
This pick is going to set the Cards back 5 years.....Just watch. They already have a guy in Rosen to build around yet they are gonna move on and try it the schmo Kingsberry way...I predict w/in 3 years...this pick gets everyone fired...and they are starting over from scratch...GM/Coach/QB.

So to answer your question...Not a hells chance I take a midget to run my team. It's a gimmick to sell tickets....nothing more.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This pick is going to set the Cards back 5 years.....Just watch. They already have a guy in Rosen to build around yet they are gonna move on and try it the schmo Kingsberry way...I predict w/in 3 years...this pick gets everyone fired...and they are starting over from scratch...GM/Coach/QB.

So to answer your question...Not a hells chance I take a midget to run my team. It's a gimmick to sell tickets....nothing more.

I wish you would have given this more time to breathe to create intrigue before laying the smack down on us.

Questfor6

Reaction score
The OU vs WVU game this past season was the best game I've ever witnessed live fwiw. Even in a loss for the good guys he was amazing to watch, Hollywood Brown is no joke either.

cnuball21

Reaction score

I think Murray is a playmaker, but don’t think he’s the same player as Wilson between the ears. Something just seems off about him, so I vote nay.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I wish you would have given this more time to breathe to create intrigue before laying the smack down on us.

Sorry man...I honestly can't believe this Kyler Murray going #1 has got this much traction. If this goes down like it's rumored too...Just shows the NFL is dieing...and the morons have taken over...literally.:(

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think he will be in MLB before his rookie deal is up. Big nay from me.

I don't know how it got lost in translation...but everything...leading up to this week...the whispers he wasn't good in team interviews...was poor on the chalk board. He's not that big.....somehow just got all washed away.

I don't see how a person can discredit this...just sweep it all under the rug...pretend it didn't happen...and just carry on...hoping everything will be "ok"....:rolleyes:

But hey...looks like I'm in the minority once again. So be it...Funny thing is... Once Murray fails in football...I don't see him being any good in baseball either.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
I don't know how it got lost in translation...but everything...leading up to this week...the whispers he wasn't good in team interviews...was poor on the chalk board. He's not that big.....somehow just got all washed away.

I don't see how a person can discredit this...just sweep it all under the rug...pretend it didn't happen...and just carry on...hoping everything will be "ok"....:rolleyes:

But hey...looks like I'm in the minority once again. So be it...Funny thing is... Once Murray fails in football...I don't see him being any good in baseball either.

There were plenty of scouts saying his interviews and all that were great and don’t know where ol boy that said that stuff got it from

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I would not want to use a top 10 pick to find out.

He has the physical ability but it's a super high risk pick at #1 overall.