Twitter: L.P. Ladouceur thankful for time with Cowboys but not done

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh, and L.P., thanks for not stealing a crystal football from us after quitting in the middle of the draft. Good looking out, bro.

Aven8

Reaction score
I'm trying to decide which one makes me more ill. The owner's sick devotion to a TE or the forum's sick devotion to a 40 year old long snapper. I'll let you know what I come up with.

:muttley:

I hear you! I’m more miffed about the Owner. Screw Witten. He’s gone now.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Cowboys wasted the career of an elite long snapper. Get Jerry outta here!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

"The way it ends is sometimes the way it begins," Ladouceur said. "They're going in a different direction. When I signed with the Cowboys in 2005, they made a quick decision on the snapper they had and signed me. Sometimes it's a bang-bang thing. I think they just wanted to go in a different direction. I understand that."

Ladouceur's 16 seasons match former Cowboys tight end Jason Witten for the most in franchise history. His 253 games are second most to Witten's 255.

"He was the face of the franchise for 16 years pretty much," Ladouceur said of Witten. "He's been a tremendous player, tremendous person in the community. So playing second fiddle to Jason Witten ain't bad."

"I'm not thinking about retirement," he said. "Obviously the years are definitely stacking up against me, but if it's two more years? OK. One more year? OK. And if we're done, that's not a problem. I'm very satisfied with where I am in life and my career football wise.

He was such a cancer.

Good riddance...

Zordon

Reaction score
Sorry LP that we're so grossly mismanaged that an owner's sick devotion to a former tight end means the end of your time with the Cowboys.

What a disgrace.
Wouldn't it be fitting if we lost a game on a bad snap next year?

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I shouldn't be this upset over this story but it just highlights everything that is wrong with this franchise and the glorifying of one Jason Qwitten who literally QUIT on his team for a SHINNY TOUPEE with the clown show where he couldn't even keep the gig he was SOOOO bad he had to come crawling back to this **** show of a team and was welcomed back with wide open arms by these incompetent old senile men. Qwitten abandoned his team during the NFL draft, couldn't even give them a weeks heads up to rearrange the draft board a little. Scumbag shouldn't be glorified.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Wouldn't it be fitting if we lost a game on a bad snap next year?
It'll probably be last game of season 2 8-8 teams fighting it out for the division in a win or go home, we really know how to lose that game by now.

Big_D

Reaction score
Sorry LP that we're so grossly mismanaged that an owner's sick devotion to a former tight end means the end of your time with the Cowboys.

What a disgrace.

Jerry's a disgrace! This decision is flat out pathetic. Funny part is if a 38 year old Jason Witten wanted to come out of retirement AGAIN, he'd be handed the starting job because the owner is that stupid.

InTheZone

Reaction score
How can you not be comfortable with Perfect?

Makes no sense.....
just like he wasn't comfortable with our perfect kicker, then we signed a bum who we have to hold our breath every time he lines up, just like all the kickers before him

Verdict

Reaction score

What a disgrace.

I hate to say you might be right about your Witten conspiracy, but you might actually be right. If so that’s jacked up.