La’el Collins suspended

Cowboyny

Reaction score
It's unfortunate and it tells us, drafting a Tackle is a priority next off-season, might be the #1 need. Neither Tackle can be relied upon at this point. Let's hope the team can do a better job weathering the storm playing a backup this time around.

Carson

Reaction score
if he can't perform a simple task like taking a drug screening, then he deserves what he gets. so simple a brain deficient caveman could do it.
I keep reiterating there is more to this.

The new rules allowed players to NOT be punished for a failed test before August 9th.

Based on the chart, if he missed one test (did not have an excuse) it’s a simple fine.

I find it hard for him to miss 5+ test in a 30 day span. It just doesn’t add up or make any sense at all. At most, he should be missing game checks and that’s after multiple missed test.

Mannix

Reaction score
I keep reiterating there is more to this.

The new rules allowed players to NOT be punished for a failed test before August 9th.

Based on the chart, if he missed one test (did not have an excuse) it’s a simple fine.

I find it hard for him to miss 5+ test in a 30 day span. It just doesn’t add up or make any sense at all. At most, he should be missing game checks and that’s after multiple missed test.
Booger gonna take this lying down, or expose the corruption and bias? That is the 64K question!!!

GMO415

Reaction score
He didn't even fail a test. Dallas is saying it should be a fine and not suspension. Courts involved now. What a joke.

Carson

Reaction score
He didn't even fail a test. Dallas is saying it should be a fine and not suspension. Courts involved now. What a joke.
Should be a 20K for one test. Not sure how they got 5 games? Ohhh he plays for Dallas that’s right

khiladi

Reaction score
maybe he went brokeback mountain on the drug screener.

Don’t worry bro, Dak will carry us. He’s been carrying these bums for years now. I mean if Andy can get us to the playoffs if not for a drop by CeeDee without Martin, Collins and Smith, then this should be a cakewalk for Dak, whose got Martin coming back on that side and Smith on the left.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
if you can't follow simple instructions how are you going to be able to deal with everyday life expectations?
maybe his dog was sick or his granny had some nice can goods for him and he decided to do these things which were more important than his job. give him a break.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hopefully it’s steroids.

If you’re gonna get suspended at least do it for trying to gain a competitive advantage.

I mean to be honest, if your coming back from a major injury, PEDs should be a logical treatment to recuperate your career.

Of course on that level, EVERYBODY is doing PEDs. It’s only carelessness that people get caught and punished. You think Zeke’s head is that big naturally? People actually think Lebron is natural or 90s Jordan just got that big lifting, without of course taking away from their genetics gifts? 90s era steroids infiltrated sports on every level. Look at the massive size different of 90s basketball compared to the 80s for example or boxing for example.

Guys like Lance Armstrong were basically sacrificial lambs for politics sake. Carl Armstrong tested positive for PEDs the Olympics when Ben Johnson smoked him.