La’el Collins suspended

RonWashington

Reaction score
The NFL's conduct policy has nothing to do with charges. The legal system and the NFL's disciplinary system are two different things. When the legal system gets involved, the NFL tends to back off and let that run its course first. Meanwhile, Watson's career is pretty much on hold so don't think he isn't facing consequences. These players' careers are finite so when losing significant time like Watson is doing, he is losing something and he still has to face his accusers and the commish. It will take time.

In Zeke's case, the law never got involved so the commish was able to come to a punishment more quickly. We all know Zeke was wrongly accused and punished but at this point its spilled milk so just get over it.

If the Columbus police said not enough evidence to sustain charges we are out why would commish cost Zeke almost a half season of his career ? I think someone hit the nail on the head the NFL is totally upset Jerrah won’t share money from CEE DEE jerseys so any chance to exact a pound of flesh .

As far as Watson I haven’t heard anything that he’s on a suspension list or can’t suit up with Houston . Has the league told the Texans don’t dress Watson for games ? Yet last I heard 20 women had come forward with allegations. Zeke lost 6 games over allegations .

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If the Columbus police said not enough evidence to sustain charges we are out why would commish cost Zeke almost a half season of his career ? I think someone hit the nail on the head the NFL is totally upset Jerrah won’t share money from CEE DEE jerseys so any chance to exact a pound of flesh .

As far as Watson I haven’t heard anything that he’s on a suspension list or can’t suit up with Houston . Has the league told the Texans don’t dress Watson for games ? Yet last I heard 20 women had come forward with allegations. Zeke lost 6 games over allegations .
Are you still crying about Zeke's suspension? Holy crap, get over it.

So because no one is knocking on your door or blowing up your phone to inform you of what's going on, nothing going on? Is Watson playing on Sunday? If not, that ought to tell you something. Get a damn clue already! Stop bothering me with your ignorance.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Are you still crying about Zeke's suspension? Holy crap, get over it.

So because no one is knocking on your door or blowing up your phone to inform you of what's going on, nothing going on? Is Watson playing on Sunday? If not, that ought to tell you something. Get a damn clue already! Stop bothering me with your ignorance.

Did your meds not come in the mail today ? You can tell when someone’s argument crumbles they go bat shi* crazy . Bye moron .

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Did your meds not come in the mail today ? You can tell when someone’s argument crumbles they go bat shi* crazy . Bye moron .
I blew up your argument and shut you down. Now go cry to your mommy. She's the only one that wants to hear your noise.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I blew up your argument and shut you down. Now go cry to your mommy. She's the only one that wants to hear your noise.
Looks like you guys are about tied so carry on until we have a real clear and absolute winner .

Mannix

Reaction score
The NFL's conduct policy has nothing to do with charges. The legal system and the NFL's disciplinary system are two different things. When the legal system gets involved, the NFL tends to back off and let that run its course first. Meanwhile, Watson's career is pretty much on hold so don't think he isn't facing consequences. These players' careers are finite so when losing significant time like Watson is doing, he is losing something and he still has to face his accusers and the commish. It will take time.

In Zeke's case, the law never got involved so the commish was able to come to a punishment more quickly. We all know Zeke was wrongly accused and punished but at this point its spilled milk so just get over it.
Don't tell us to get over something, when it involves rulings made on high by that sorry SOB.....he has single handedly ruined the best professional sport on planet earth.

Mannix

Reaction score
If Booger is truly getting screwed again by The Goon, he needs to go all SCORCHED EARTH and start making public statements....seriously, what more could they possibly do to him and the team that they haven't done, and are continuing to do??? The ONLY thing that I can think of is possibly taking away our Thanksgiving Day game....at this point, who the hell cares....and if The Goon did that, it would just make it more apparent than ever what kind of S he has done singling out this organization, and just what a venom filled maniac he is. I think if Booger stood up to him by blasting him on a national level, he would get more support than you might think....NOBODY likes him other than the few buddy owners that he favors, and the few owners in small markets who are getting richer. The public in general...nationally...hate his guts. If Booger and the organization is intentionally getting bent over again with arbitrary rulings, you need to publicly tear The Goon a new AH!!!

Last edited:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
#8 - You will not personally attack or insult other members.
#9 - You will not troll or antagonize other members.
:lmao::lmao2::laugh: Please Mods bench me if I did any of that here. @Soth you just showed what a troll you are.

RonWashington

Reaction score
If Booger is truly getting screwed again by The Goon, he needs to go all SCORCHED EARTH and start making public statements....seriously, what more could they possibly do to him and the team that they haven't done, and are continuing to do??? The ONLY thing that I can think of is possibly taking away our Thanksgiving Day game....at this point, who the hell cares....and if The Goon did that, it would just make it more apparent than ever what kind of S he has done singling out this organization, and just what a venom filled maniac he is. I think if Booger stood up to him by blasting him on a national level, he would get more support than you might think....NOBODY likes him other than the few buddy owners that he favors, and the few owners in small markets who are getting richer. The public in general...nationally...hate his guts. If Booger and the organization is intentionally getting bent over again with arbitrary rulings, you need to publicly tear The Goon a new AH!!!

Oh Roger Goodfella can convene a meeting get a majority of other NFL owners and insist Jerrah leave the NFL sell the team . He holds that much hammer . Guy makes 40 mill a year to screw up pro football .
Old school NFL the Rooney’s the Maras don’t like Jerrah wouldn’t be hard to get a majority .

Mannix

Reaction score
Oh Roger Goodfella can convene a meeting get a majority of other NFL owners and insist Jerrah leave the NFL sell the team . He holds that much hammer . Guy makes 40 mill a year to screw up pro football .
Old school NFL the Rooney’s the Maras don’t like Jerrah wouldn’t be hard to get a majority .
Sorry....but that isn't happening if Booger has a good case.

GMO415

Reaction score
We really do need to stop handing out big money deals to turds like this and start giving the money to players who are dedicated to the game and winning.
Where can we find those players? Hahaha

MyFairLady

Reaction score
We give gas mask boy a massive deal then pretend to be outraged when he is suspended. LOL

Sydla

Reaction score
Here's your update:

He's been tested around 10 times a month over the last 18 months. Over that period, he's missed 7 tests. However, it appears for some of them, there were mitigating circumstances. A few missed tests were when players were sent home from Cowboys camp due to disease that cannot be name issues. NFL seems to be taking a hard line stance and not buying the circumstances that caused him to miss some tests.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...lifted-continues-to-fight-for-further-appeal/