La’el Collins suspended

fivetwos

Reaction score
I Don't know man they are worth 6.5 billion dollars. The general manager and front office must be outstanding.

I mean from what I have read here today and twitter last night and today they were so good in their loss last night that they have already won the nfc east. So I guess just sit back and worry about the playoffs.
That's a fair take actually.

Unreal.

CowboyMort

Reaction score
Per Schefter, Collins was popped for violating the NFL's policy and program on substances of abuse after failing to appear for scheduled drug tests. He returned to the field at full strength on Thursday following a missed year of his career with a hip injury in 2020, but it's all a moot point since the 28-year-old will suddenly be sidelined through Week 6 and return to the field following the team's bye in Week 8. It's a disastrous development for an offense that had high hopes for both running the ball efficiently and keeping Dak upright throughout the year.

conner01

Reaction score
Hopefully he missed the test because of all this (that which can not be named) protocol and they let him off the hook
Not likely
Skipping a test is not an option
But he may be able to appeal and get it lowered if he has something like that
But it also means he’s failed a test before because I don’t see skipping a test being harsher than failing a test if you didn’t have prior failed test