LA will be getting a football team......

AbeBeta

Reaction score
From the story: He also spoke positively about a team playing at a facility proposed for the Angel Stadium parking lot in Anaheim and didn't rule out the Rose Bowl in Pasadena as a possible home field, either.

Anaheim is not LA. I don't want anyone here to think that. Anyone from LA proper will tell you -- that isn't LA.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
The difference between Anaheim and LA is like Dallas and Fort Worth. Technically different, but most people associate them together.

kmp77

Reaction score
What are the odds the LA team won't last 10 yrs in LA??

BadKarma

Reaction score
I'd prefer we get the Saints. The gold and black uni and the name - Los Angeles Saints has nice ring to it.

jfell99

Reaction score
The best thing to happen would be for the Saints to lie down a year, draft Matt Leinart #1, and move to LA.

Reggie Bush would suffice as well.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
The difference between Anaheim and LA is like Dallas and Fort Worth. Technically different, but most people associate them together.

you aren't from LA huh?

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I'd prefer we get the Saints. The gold and black uni and the name - Los Angeles Saints has nice ring to it.

You can have them..........good luck. They can go anywhere but San Antonio.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
abersonc said:
you aren't from LA huh?

I'm not but I'm coming out to Anaheim in two days and then to San Francisco.

Is Anaheim nice? It's where my Wife's company is sending us for a seminar so we have no choice.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Has to be the Saints.....Arizona is building one heck of a stadium, so you can knock them out of that equation.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
ConcordCowboy said:
I'm not but I'm coming out to Anaheim in two days and then to San Francisco.

Is Anaheim nice? It's where my Wife's company is sending us for a seminar so we have no choice.

Anaheim is soulless. If you like cookie cutter stuff that you can in any city in the nation then Anaheim has it all. If you like character, Ana has none of that.

Really the key question is "do you like Disney?" If no -- you aren't going to have a good time.

SF -- now that is a city.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
abersonc said:
Anaheim is soulless. If you like cookie cutter stuff that you can in any city in the nation then Anaheim has it all. If you like character, Ana has none of that.

Really the key question is "do you like Disney?" If no -- you aren't going to have a good time.

SF -- now that is a city.

We are staying at the Disney Resort...But I'm not a big Disney fan.

Anyway it's only for a few days then off to San Fran...That's where we really want to go.

Hiero

Reaction score
San Fran is a ton funner than Anaheim. Anaheim is basically disneyland.

RoyWilliams31

Reaction score
This is great news for me since i live in LA so i will have a second favorite team whoever moves here. Of course no matter what COWBOYS ARE NUMBER 1